something different

Ghosty

Hi there all im new to this. thought i would just give myself a mention im a bit of a toyota guy been one for many years. I have just brought myself a toyota Aurion 07 model and thought i would look up this site and c what some people are doing wit there aurions these days. i previously have a 1990 model gt4 celica that i spent about 20 gs on all up and sold it for 9 grand ;( an at the same time i brought the misses a toyota camry 97 model csi. both cars were very reliable an just all round good cars. so we thought we would get a new aurion and sell the old ones. im sending the car down tomorrow to the work shop for 20 inch mags and hopefully lowered then will be going that afternoon to get its tint put on im so excited to c what it looks like. its white atx aurion i think. wit all crome badging. so thats about me and i said my piece so thanks and looking forward to reading up on some activities and mods that we all like to c thanks.

post-17049-1262764886_thumb.jpghope this worked this is the car now wit 20 inch by 8.5 and darkest legal tint on all done today. :rolleyes::spiteful:

all that is left now is to put the gps tv in and lower it. hoping to get it lowered nexted week and will need some help to install the gps probably will be one from digoptions. for around 600 bucks unless some one can recommend something better???? :spiteful:

Edited by Ghosty

post-17049-1262764886_thumb.jpghope this worked this is the car now wit 20 inch by 8.5 and darkest legal tint on all done today. :rolleyes::spiteful:

all that is left now is to put the gps tv in and lower it. hoping to get it lowered nexted week and will need some help to install the gps probably will be one from digoptions. for around 600 bucks unless some one can recommend something better???? :spiteful:

also sorry forgot to say im from brisbane pretty much the centre of it 5 mins from city stones corner. so if there is any meets or any ways for me to come c other peeps rides would be cool love to c what people have done wit there toyota's :)

this was my other baby which i sold last year to :(

post-17049-1262772427_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ghosty