2010 Corolla Levin ZR (Facelifted)

This thread is all fine and well but when will see you guys at meets!

There is a cruise this weekend to kangaroo valley. I URGE people face lifts to show up if your SYD.

For those in VIC, there is cruise / dinner planned.

We all want pics! please

cheers,

Resident Photographer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok everyone, so here is my long awaited Levin ZR!!! Just picked her up this morning so I haven't had a chance to take great pictures. My boyfriend just got a new Corolla a few weeks ago so we will probably go and take some photos of them together tonight and I will post them up when their done. Heres two pics so far from today. (sorry im not the best photo taker)

Nice one :)

Still another 4-6 weeks or so till mine gets here :(

Those Kappa wheels do look good, but I actually think the stock alloys look pretty good too - I'm not going to bother changing mine.

Yeah i had a look at the kappa wheels, i dont really like them and im not too fussed with the standard ones. Im going to give it a few weeks then see if i want to swap them to the raptor machined finished ones. How long ago did you order yours? I ordered mine November last year because I wanted to make sure it was a 2010 build, but it's so worth the wait! What colour did you get?

Yeah i had a look at the kappa wheels, i dont really like them and im not too fussed with the standard ones. Im going to give it a few weeks then see if i want to swap them to the raptor machined finished ones. How long ago did you order yours? I ordered mine November last year because I wanted to make sure it was a 2010 build, but it's so worth the wait! What colour did you get?

I ordered mine at the end of January, so there must be quite a backlog. The dealer reckons it's mainly on Levin ZR models, Conquests and Ascents are apparently easier to get hold of. I chose graphite (dark metallic grey). Silver would have been my next choice I think.

Go the GREY ZRE's! I cant believe you guys get the TRD Suspension set as an option.. thats just *****. Where was that 2yrs ago!

We do?! Nobody mentioned that to me!

Yep if you wanna pay just under 3k to lower it 2.5cm. I called around a million toyotas to get it but they all wouldn't budge under $2,500. Not worth it if you ask me.

Yep if you wanna pay just under 3k to lower it 2.5cm. I called around a million toyotas to get it but they all wouldn't budge under $2,500. Not worth it if you ask me.

Depends what you're after I suppose. If you just want the lowered look, then $2.5k is pretty steep and you can certainly get the same for much cheaper, but for a quality suspension setup, it's not that outrageous. If you look at what a set of Bilstein shocks, front and rear sways, and decent progressive rate springs to match, by the time you get that fitted you'll be lucky to get much change out of $3k.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I'm considering getting this car in a few months.

I've currently got an 89 Corolla (CSI I think), i mean apart from the power steering, windows and all the fancy interior and smart start etc, it would be safe to assume that the power/performance should be a lot better compared to my stock/standard 89 corolla?

Mike

we have eventually recieved our corolla. What a gr8 and fun car to drive but im finding the clutch a bit on the light side and hate the side mirrors, I dont like how they are not flat and give a deceptive view of whats behind when reversing. Alot different to our 78 corolla we owned years ago. The new rolla was originally bought for the missus but I havent given her much opportunity to drive since delivery. I gave it a good going over with the meguires on the weekend and it looks great. Ill try to post up some images soon.

cheers

Hey guys,

I'm considering getting this car in a few months.

I've currently got an 89 Corolla (CSI I think), i mean apart from the power steering, windows and all the fancy interior and smart start etc, it would be safe to assume that the power/performance should be a lot better compared to my stock/standard 89 corolla?

Mike

To be very honest, I have not driven any previous Corollas before (owned a 1995 Ford laser before), so sorry cannot comment on how this compares with 89 corolla.

But I really like this car compared to my old laser. Good fuel economy, smooth and quite ride, advanced features and safety measures etc.

Cheers for that...

I'm no car expert but im assuming its mainly the front of the car (bumper area) and fog light area looks different and also the 2010 has the indicator light on the side mirrors and the older models don't?

I'm in IT, i'm not a car person :)

Cheers.

Cheers for that...

I'm no car expert but im assuming its mainly the front of the car (bumper area) and fog light area looks different and also the 2010 has the indicator light on the side mirrors and the older models don't?

Cheers.

correct, differnt steerign wheel hand break and stereo also

Cheers for that...

Cheers.

Gota have a look at the rear of the new ones... there so damn UGLY!!!!!

Cheers for that...

Cheers.

Nice.... cheers for that.

Thought that might be the case, but how come the pre-facelift doesn't have it? What is new in the display? Or was it activated differently?

I noticed the facelift has put on 35kg across the range. You'd think they would have gone the other way.

the display button on the prefacelift is on the dash itself, looks just like a odometer reset button thingy, only one or 2 things have been altered if i can remember such as the date and time have been put together and the layout just a tad different but other than that still the same functions that i can recall

the display button on the prefacelift is on the dash itself, looks just like a odometer reset button thingy, only one or 2 things have been altered if i can remember such as the date and time have been put together and the layout just a tad different but other than that still the same functions that i can recall

Thanks, currently trying to decide between new and used, FL or preFL. $8k difference...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.....

Seriously i can't any official info with details and pics....

What exactly is Optitron Combimeter, what does it show exactly, why would i want it over the standard dash display and can anyone put some photos up?

I swear there is not 1 photo of what a Optitron Combimeter dash looks like on google for the levin zr 2010..

Cheers.

Hey guys.....

Seriously i can't any official info with details and pics....

What exactly is Optitron Combimeter, what does it show exactly, why would i want it over the standard dash display and can anyone put some photos up?

I swear there is not 1 photo of what a Optitron Combimeter dash looks like on google for the levin zr 2010..

Cheers.

Here's a couple of pictures of the facelift dash from a Levin ZR:

zreint5.jpg

zreint4.jpg

img0404xq.jpg