My New Nun's Prodigy

mikka

Hi guys

Just picked up my new ride - a beautiful black 07 Prodigy with 63k on the clock and only driven by Nuns on Sundays - that could be a slight exageration, apparently it was a BlueCare car, they're the folks that help the elderly with their daily chores etc but whenever I tell the story they're going to be Nuns :-). The Nun's were generous enough to let me have it for $19,900 with window tint and Nokia car kit included so I think I did fairly well on the deal.

I'm downsizing from an 07 Landrover Discovery 3 - which I thought I would seriously miss - the Disco is a swiss army knife of a car and I've loved every minute of owning it but after punting the Aurion around I think I am totally over my Landrover fixation. I'm certainly enjoying the extra acceleration and more dynamic handling. Now to pimping my Nun's car. :-)

Thanks to all you guys for being so generous with your time to post here and I apologise in advance for all of the dumb questions I am going to pose in the future. :-)

Let me be the first to welcome you. Congratulations on the buy. beautiful car for a great price. (very generous nuns). and ur silly questions are excused in advanced just as long as you make sure you "search" the forum before asking, everything is alright with us. once again a great choice and im sure your gonna turn your ride into something special

take care

Welcome mate. Make sure to check out the FAQ's as well to start getting ideas on what can be done to your Aurion.

Where are you located?

Thanks for the welcome - I'm on the Gold Coast. I've had a good read of the FAQ's but I've got a feeling that wont stop me asking some stupid questions. :D After trawling the site for a week or so my heads spinning with ideas about 20inch wheels, Pedders or Kings springs or both and Ultra Racing strut bars....