NSW MEET UP SUNDAY 7TH MARCH

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was odd SB organising a NSW cruise :) hi all I'm another QLD member . I will be in Syd that weekend as well. Will have check with the otehr half if he is keen.... but yeah will need to jump in with someone as we aren't hiring. Unless SB you wanna go halves in hiring for the day?

Sounds like a good cruise have been that way before and it's a great drive.

im in as well ....... getting on in age r u SB that u dont wanna ride in the blue bombshell :P :P :P

hey pete can you let everyone know where we are meeting i.e. the starting point and at what time ...... ive searched through the posts and couldnt locate that info as i believe this thread was merged with another and a lot of posts were cut etc. or send SB the details and SB plz update ur first post that started this thread.

1. Flipsta

2. GTL05T

3. SIKWITIT

4. STinky

5. SB & ME

6. Xoom

Sorry for the late reply,

We will start at bankstown airport (8:30am meet for a 9:00am leave SHARP) then head out towards mittagong first.

Basically, we will go the reverse route to kiama via kangaroo valley.

BTW, is there anyone who will be leaving early from the cruise? Can you PLEASE PM me asap!

I'll update the maps went I get home tonight

Cheers

1. Flipsta

2. GTL05T

3. SIKWITIT

4. STinky

5. SB & ME

6. Xoom

7. BlackDevil

8. Styles (maybe)

9. m.C (maybe)

10. HT (maybe)

I will be looking at bumming rides with a few across the day and changing cars when we make some stops. So for those looking for 100kgs of ballast to make cornering fun around right hand corners I will be happy to help out!!

So far Big Pete, Xoom and Tats are on my "to ride" list LOL. Others can apply to!!

Can't wait for sunday am totally looking forward to catching up with some fo the NSW crew thats for sure.

OK. We always go via the coast 1st, so this time, we'll go the oppisite way, get the boring over and done with first :)

CLICKY 1

30mins for photos and chat!

2nd Leg - CLICKY 2 - This is our lunch spot!

3rd leg (LOL) - CLICKY 3 More photos and desert! :P

Then head back to Sydney. I will say this trip is long, so maybe someone will have to split early and drop our out of towners back for there flights. Please raise your hand if you can :)

1. Flipsta

2. GTL05T

3. SIKWITIT

4. STinky

5. SB & ME

6. Xoom

7. BlackDevil

8. Styles (maybe)

9. m.C (maybe)

10. HT (maybe)

11. JE-55-EA

12. Big Pete

13. SB

Nice one Pete, you've rigged it so I can't sleep in and meet you guys somewhere convenient :P

1. Flipsta

2. GTL05T

3. SIKWITIT

4. STinky

5. SB & ME

6. Xoom

7. BlackDevil

8. Styles (maybe)

9. m.C (maybe)

10. HT (maybe)

11. JE-55-EA

12. Big Pete

13. SB

14. Tats

cool routes Pete, i'll be meeting you guys on the M5 at the Narellan road on ramp as i live 2 mins away from there saves me from going all the way to bankstown

Anyone want to answer my question about the CB radio is the same as walkie talkie? <_<

Sorry man, If you can select from 40 channel's, then its a CB radio(BRING IT!). Where did you get it from? ***** smith, Jaycar?

I'm going to buy a set from DSE.

"UNIDEN UHF Walkie-Talkie Twin Pack, 40 UHF channels, 0.5W - up to 3km line-of-site range, repeater access."

I'm assuming that's the one.

Anyone want to answer my question about the CB radio is the same as walkie talkie? <_<

Sorry man, If you can select from 40 channel's, then its a CB radio(BRING IT!). Where did you get it from? ***** smith, Jaycar?