NSW MEET UP SUNDAY 7TH MARCH

Man! What a day, i really enjoyed it! :) thanks again to BG pete for organizing! nice to meet some new faces like SILVABULLET and IMBO55, great run through jamberoo mountain Road and also Kangaroo valley! cant wait for the annual meet! :D

pics will be uploaded shortly just going through them right now :)

cheers

Charlie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what flipsta24 (aka charlie) said, nice to see new and old faces. Overall i enjoyed the cruise besides the bit my front lip scrape the ground :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

man you got home quick lol, haha your making think twice about the lip now cuong :P lol

Awesome day.

Photos available in 30mins, You Tube video in 3-4hrs :)

UPDATE I:

Slideshow of today's top pics

If anyone wants a CD of today pics plus the video, PM me and i'll bring it to the next meet :)

UPDATE II:

A Big thanks to all that showed today, weather was timed down to the minute. Thanks to all that took photos and special mention to SB for the photos from the car, they are awesome :)

hey guys

Awesome day today very nice photos pete. HAHAH i screwed up all my photos forgot to change my iso so disappointed hahaha. CAnt wait till videos are up.

cheers benny

hey guys

Awesome day today very nice photos pete. HAHAH i screwed up all my photos forgot to change my iso so disappointed hahaha. CAnt wait till videos are up.

cheers benny

Maybe u shouldve used AUTO MODE!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

Thanks for 2day pete.... It was the BEST CRUZ IVE BEEN ON!!!!!!! Did i mention it was the BEST!!!!!!! lol! How good was the ICE CREAM?? Yumm..... today was the BOMB... Sucko to those that couldnt make it... LMAO! it was the BEST CRUZ!!!! Pete can i plz get a copy of the pics, after all i took heaps of them... hahaha...

Thanks Again Poi Da..

THANKS to everyone involved and especially to those that organised it all... you know who you are!

How much fun was the route thru the twisties, a definite return is a must

Excellent day throughout!!

Best meet to date.

EDIT: Great turn out, shame there weren't more ZZE 'Rollas, specifically S`tivos :whistling:

Awesome cruise guys! Nice to meet some new faces as well as the usual faces! :P

IMG_3933.jpg

Spillage mobile!

IMG_3934.jpg

Uh-oh! What's going on here? Haha jk..

IMG_3935.jpg

Stinky mobile

IMG_3936.jpg

AWD turbo beast!

IMG_3937.jpg

Another turbo beast!

IMG_3938.jpg

John's Auris..

IMG_3939.jpg

Cuong's TRD whore.. haha

IMG_3940.jpg

Pete's ZRE

IMG_3942.jpg

TURBO!!

IMG_3943.jpg

My little machine..

more coming in the following post..

Edited by Kenneth.

THANKS to everyone involved and especially to those that organised it all... you know who you are!

How much fun was the route thru the twisties, a definite return is a must

Excellent day throughout!!

Best meet to date.

AGREED YURI!!!!! Its gonna be tough to beat.... THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GTL05T

Big thanks to Pete for organising today. I had a good time and enjoyed putting some new faces to user names and catching up with the old timers of TOCAU.

Got to the airport with plenty of time and even had a quick snooze before the boss arrived. Spotted Wayne Bennett(coach of the St George Dragons) as I walked in the door followed by a couple of the womens netball teams which were a lil hard on the eye as well as a few of them making me feel a bit on the short side!!

Thanks to Xoom for dropping me off this arvo as well as riding shotgun with him and Big Pete!

Thanks boys and look forward to June even if it means a job change LOL

Hey Guys,

On my way to work yesterday morning at around 9:15am on Milperra, I think I saw a bunch of you guys heading out on the cruise :lol:

Saw a bunch of you guys turning right on Henry Lawson Rd, where Hungry Jacks was at the Corner! So nice looking Rolla's

Hopefully I can make it next time aye :)

Can't wait to see some of the photo's, noticed there was one black ZRE Sedan

hey gt lost

shooosssshhhhhh i dnt use auto :yahoo: you will be using auto on wednesday when u test your camera out hahahah.

cheers benny

Yo Benny, Maybe u shouldve used AUTO then ur pics wouldve turned out! Lol!! Yeah CHARLiE I will MSG u for sure bro! Anyone else gonna tag along?

G'day, awesome to come along for half of the cruise yesterday (Kiama to Kangaroo Valley) and meet many of you and put a face to the cars!

Great to see many ZRE's looking the business these days.....my old ZZE must now be a "classic" LOL ;)

Anyhow, it was great to hang out and meet you guys, I'll get myself along to another cruise soon!

Cheers,

Nath.