[WA] PHoto shoot!

OK, so my last attempt was an epic failure, so im going to start this thread and hopefully get a bit more organized.

Shoot date: Any Tuesday night, possibly a Saturday early morning??

Possible Locations:

1. Curtin visitor upper carpark

2. Galleria Upper carpark (near cinemas)

3. Innaloo undercover carpark

4. Karrinyup undercover carpark

5. Southperth carpark (near the bridge)

6. Council building carpark along cedric street

please post your interest and any other known photoshoot locations you can think of.

good lighting (white fluro light is good) would be nice...

Edited by -DAvo

did the curtin security donut boys give u guys any trouble? They really like calling the cops for no apparent reason.. esp if they c a few cars 2gether etc

the last time we were there no the didnt. they came and we told them we're mostly students there and they let us go.

photoshoot this tuesday night to scope some locations out...?

just a quick update, it seems the ikea/innaloo shopping centre havent caught onto us, and have now blocked off entrances to their carparks.

if anyone is keen, Tuesday night, southperth carpark? the one near the bridge? im at a bit of a loss for locations at the moment, im basically chasing a open space with WHITE fluroecent lighting (not too keen on the yellow/tungsten light)....

another possible location i spotted is the carpark for the botanica bar in innaloo, near where the auto pro is, that has bright white lights in the carpark...

anyway, lets get some numbers of ppl..

1.-DAvo

2.DRE

Have to be next time for me guys, I'll be preparing the car for the track on Wens (lets see... take out some stuff from the boot, fill with petrol... yep, take me all night :lol: ) on Tues night.

Edited by Mole

1.-DAvo

2.DRE

3.LEGEND888

4. Gonzalis

Just curious, how were you entering the underground carpark at innaloo? I've been in the underground a couple of times at night. I used the entrance from the outside carpark on the Ikea side not the main entrance straight from the road

Edited by Gonzalis

1.-DAvo

2.DRE

3.LEGEND888

4. Gonzalis

Just curious, how were you entering the underground carpark at innaloo? I've been in the underground a couple of times at night. I used the entrance from the outside carpark on the Ikea side not the main entrance straight from the road

i entered from the main road, dunno what the name is,. same rd that the ikea entrance is on... do these carparks have monitored security??

still think if we wanna start from that side of town, we start at the auto pro innaloo?

what are you thoughts guys?

The underground carpark has 2 entries/exits. One of them is on the main road which they do close off. The other you get into from the outside carpark and I think is always

open. I'll check it out tonight for you. And you're the photographer so where ever you think is best we shall use

The underground carpark has 2 entries/exits. One of them is on the main road which they do close off. The other you get into from the outside carpark and I think is always

open. I'll check it out tonight for you. And you're the photographer so where ever you think is best we shall use

thanks mate :) i will drive past the karrinyup carpark tonight as well, but for now it looks to be the autopro carpark innaloo, 8pm.

Will have final details for you tomorrow morning before work :)

oh and i am by no means a "photographer" :P i dont get paid for my efforts(ulnless its a wedding), im just a guy who likes to snap away :P so yeah, please be easy on me for my first car photoshoot :P :) :huh:

Edited by -DAvo

City west and kings park might turn out allright, last photoshoot i went to we just scouted around subiaco and leederville since theres some nice oldish buildings around there.

south of the river near the foreshore is an amazing spot around sunset B)

Well at just befre 9pm the chain wasn't up at the inaloo carpark but from what I can see they don't use a chain on the 2nd

entry/exit. The only problem is if anyones car is extremely low they'll have trouble. My car got in and it's lowest point is about 10cm or a bit less from the ground

update:

can we change the meet time to 8:30pm pls? have last minute things at work to take care of :(

so 8:30PM Auto pro Innaloo (upstairs), will scope out some possible locations from there.

maybe down to the innaloo carpark (depenent on security/accesability)? then onto south perth car park? and anywhere from there!? :P

if you have a camera, bring it along! any bright white LED work lights may be helpful as well if we decide to get creative with lighting? :)