ZRE Bonnet Dampers & Custom TailLights

I found more custom taillights, These would not be my style though and they are even more expensive!!

http://www.celestial-accessories.com/eshop...faa25f8b6acd556

G6%20HDC-1301%20Rightside.jpg

yea those lights are from booster tuning, not really a big fan of that style

Edited by flipsta24

Ratuken is a large on line shopping mall, pretty popular in Japan. If the person selling doesnt accept vias or m/c, good luck with making correct payment. Youll need to pay Jap bank fees, TT and i havent found a way to make payment to Japan Netbank yet (most use Japan netbank). Maybe commonwealth bankers can, but im not sure C/bank netbank is the same... From westpac i dont think i can.. Just settin up the Ratukan membership is a pain in the bum, then you need to see if they will ship OS, or use a forwarding company, again, more $$ involved. Good luck with that.

Ill stick with my VIP chick :)

Edited by dutchie101

Ok, if people are serious about the group buy, can you all make payment before I order the lights? I was thinking of charging AU$500 for each pair, and ill refund the remainder if there is any left from all the expenses. All expenses will be evenly shared among all buyers. That is my TT cost, internal Japanese mail, 10% fee for my contact, EMS mail to Aust and registered post back out to you guys. I think AU$500 will just about cover it.

Do i move this to the group buys section??

:D

Order can happen as soon as i get the cash! :) I can do separate orders, but i want to make at least 4 pair per order to make it worth my contacts effort. I dont want to annoy her with a tail light order every fortnight. I can foot the bill for a pair or two extra, i just dont want to be lumbered with them.

Ok, if people are serious about the group buy, can you all make payment before I order the lights? I was thinking of charging AU$500 for each pair, and ill refund the remainder if there is any left from all the expenses. All expenses will be evenly shared among all buyers. That is my TT cost, internal Japanese mail, 10% fee for my contact, EMS mail to Aust and registered post back out to you guys. I think AU$500 will just about cover it.

Do i move this to the group buys section??

:D

Yep I say start ther group buy now, So you can take a minimum of 4 orders per group buy right? Will it be possible for you to do two group buys? ie 1 group buy in 2 weeks and another on a few weeks after? This will give people who haven't got the cash now enough time to get it but it will also be good for whoever is eager to get them right now! Just a thought.

As not many people (or anyone) has pm'ed me re the smoked lights, Im not sure who or how many people are keen on these. Im going to order 4 pair this week. Im hoping they will all be snatched up. As the problems with starting a group buy will make it difficult to post up, im wondering if people can please PM me with their interest. Please PM me if you are serious and have the cash.

Thanks

Pete

im down for it

i PM'ed you dutchie

hoping that ill have the cash by that time D:

actually when you get a definite price let me know (:

atm just have me as maybe :D

id so love to have a pair :(

• 2 weeks later...

First imports have landed. Smoked LED ZRE tail lights, Price AU$445 + registered post + insurance (most eastern states AU$32 extra, WA around AU$50)

I have 4 pair. 2 pair look like they may be sold already, so 2 def up for sale. I am making nothing on these, only covering my costs.

Chicken, If your after the ZZE tail light, let me know and i need to get more in ill add them to the order if your keen.

Pm me if you serious.

Ready to ship on arrival of funds. Payment made by EFT preferred.