water moisture

Speed

i change my fog light few days ago, i didn't notice water moisture in it. today i just notice my inside fog light had water moisture inside of it. it there a way i can get rid of water moisture gone ? please help me to get rid of it.

Erm, it's not sealed properly?? That's how almost all moisture gets in..

LOL. You're missing the tip on how to remove it.

Hmmm. I've never had the issue before so I don't know what works best. If this happened to me, I would try taking the lights out and placing them on a dry cloth (to prevent scratches) in the sun with the bulb socket facing up (with bulb removed of course). If that fails, I'd take out the hair dryer and then see if that helps.

As I said, it's just what I would attempt. Don't know if it would even work though.

i change my fog light few days ago, i didn't notice water moisture in it. today i just notice my inside fog light had water moisture inside of it. it there a way i can get rid of water moisture gone ? please help me to get rid of it.

If its just a bit damp try turning the lights on for a while and maybe the heat generated will get rid of it.

If its just a bit damp try turning the lights on for a while and maybe the heat generated will get rid of it.

To save time and hassle, if you attempt this method, try to find a way to have the bulb sit in there whilst being on... WHILE... somehow allowing airflow into there.

Otherwise you get a greenhouse effect in there and the water goes nowhere.

this morning i came down my car garage. to look at the fog light. the water moisture is gone, dont know why too.

anyways thanks for helping.

Just because you can't see any condensation inside your lights now, doesn't mean that it is completely gone. Temperature and humidity can affect it.

Just letting your know in case you come back another day wanting to say that it has come back.

this sometimes happens with the drivers side headlight. i first happened about 2 years ago and i just took the bulbs out to ventilate it and left the car in the sun for a couple of hours. it recently returned about 3 weeks and is gone again

only really happens after it rains for a while (which at the moment isnt often)

To save time and hassle, if you attempt this method, try to find a way to have the bulb sit in there whilst being on... WHILE... somehow allowing airflow into there.

Otherwise you get a greenhouse effect in there and the water goes nowhere.

Agreed or are we being predantic.

Edited by peregrine

Agreed or are we being predantic.

Of course I am agreeing, otherwise I wouldn't have said "if you attempt this method". I was just giving a tip so that the OP doesn't try it only to find out the next day that it didn't fix the problem. Then he has to try it again etc, hence why I said "to save time and hassle".

Can I not give a useful tip (in this case, based off your statement) without it seeming like it's over the top? Personally would you prefer to fix something first time?