Completely LED your Camry

Wixy

i was thinking of buying a white led festoon replacement for my interior lighting builb, and while on gmail, there was a link alerting me to check this site out

LED Online

and they have almost any and every led to replace your car's lighting, except your non led light bulbs :D

buy bulb like bulbs with leds stuck on them, single or twin filament, or festoon replacements and wedges

there's plently more on ebay, but if you're unsure whether or not if they are dodgy, i guess this australian listed seller is better, prices are considerably higher though - perhaps quality? who knows.

you can just about led all your car's needs and kinda prolong your battery if you drive alot at night.

i doubt it would make that much of a difference if u led your tail lights, just be brighter and red-er! & i guess u wouldnt have to replace them ever again.

just thought it was good 2 share, cant go much wrong if you have brighter shining tail lights like those on german makers!

Edited by Wixy

Thanks for the link. I have bookmarked as well. I don't need any for the time being since I am well satisfied with my eBay ones, but if and when they cark it, I will have a look into that site.

here another one:

http://www.ledshoponline.com/

i purchased a few from ebay, and found an australian seller selling some small leds:

http://www.on9city.com/shop/default.asp

judging from the products avaliable from led-online & ledshoponline, they are of a better build and quality than to those on ebay & on9city shop.

eventhough the t10 wedges & the festoon replacements i got work fine, the build quality sucks, esp on the t10 wedges, they have cheap, burnt/like rust metal as connectors, and the packaging is absolutely 3rd world its ridiculous - something u get from a backalley way in china (im asian so not being racist)

spend a few $$ more and get better quality ones i say.

will show how well the parkers and number plate leds turn up.

• 2 months later...

so i finally decided to get some after trailing and error-ing with ebay leds from HK and China.

all the ones i have come across are CRAP, aside from 1 type of SMD led with a metal protector on the light circuitry, which protects the SMD from extreme heat when used in the halogen headlighting compartment.

instead of purchasing from LED Online, i decide to try Bright Auto Parts, or their ebay shop.

I purchased the standard T10LED2P and the T10LEDI2P, 2 of each, considering i needed some backups. so far so good, but i havent been driving at night for a long time.

I am starting with the T10LED2P for my tail number plates (though the T10LEDI2P is mre suited as its got a wider angle), and the one BIG difference i have seen in these are the QUALITY. the METAL connectors arent dodgy, rusty crap, but rather of the same quality to the T10wedges you purchase from Philips or Narva. the BIGGER difference is that the LEDs are ACTUALLY WHITE. YES, WHITE.

PURE WHITE

not blue, not purple, not yellow, not different shades of blue, purple or yellow. its PURE WHITE. the same PURE WHITE tail number plate leds that european cars have installed. all i have come across are that cheapo annoying blueish, yellowish or purpleish white which i hate. they can NEVER get them right. well finally, i have found some.

I'll update on how long these will last, but for the moment, i would highly recommend these leds BrightAutoParts and LEDOnline sell, because they are australian companies stocking the highest quality leds ive seen. i hate those chinese crap (im asian so not being a racist here).

Last thing is, if you purchase from their store, postage is onyl 6AUD including eparcel tracking...if you purchase from EBAY...its 3AUD per item and another 2AUD for additional items. they probably do this due to costs of listing on ebay. i chose BAP shop cuz LEDOnline shipping cost was 10AUD instead of 6AUD.

thought i'd give u guys some heads up cuz everyone seems to have a hit and miss with LED replacement globes.

if you purchase those 10pack T10 wedges all for under 5AUD, expect to use all 10 in 2months or 3.

cheers

Edited by Wixy