Fines...

stevo1210

yeah they have mobile cameras there all the time! I don't understand how she couldn't see a camera though... those things are like a sore thumb sticking out!

just a heads up, there is almost always one on st. albans road (near ginifer or albion) and macintyre road. My dad got caught once on glengala rd as well but i never seen a camera there :unsure:

these days, some of them use infra red, so u dont really know if u are caught or not. one day u don't think u are caught and BANG fine comes :angry:

hahaha yeah, I'm not big on speeding anyways, I'm always doing the legal limit, depending on where I am, but a busy road like that, I dont think I'd even try speeding, one of our family friend lost his legs on that road hooning about so yeah, I don't think I'd ever do it

sorry to hear about that mate. yeah i'm not a big speeder either, but i get a lot of parking fines :angry:

Nah all good mate, Happened a long time ago, so we're all past that now.. kinda :-/

In my 1.5 years of driving ive gotten 2 speeding tickets, 1 traffic ticket (driving in t3 lane) and 3 parking tickets. So ive easicly paid over $1200 in tickets lol.

Edited by DannyZZE123R

In my 1.5 years of driving ive gotten 2 speeding tickets, 1 traffic ticket (driving in t3 lane) and 3 parking tickets. So ive easicly paid over $1200 in tickets lol.

good for the revenue! HAHA :D :D :D :D :D

duuude, you must have been gunning it heaps, but i heard perth roads are awesomely smooth, ever been to sydney? free butt massage LOL the best road is parramatta rd :P

Edited by Kenshin X

Nothing to be proud of but...

speeding.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

btw these aren't mine, there a friend of mines

LOL AT THIRD! btw, that reminds me, there was a guys sportivo i looked at in st. albans and he was heading off to springy to have the car checked out by another bloke. along the way his mum called and he pulled out of the side street and stopped by policeman, fined him 120 i think it was...

i knew this becuz he had rang me after to say that he was gonna sell it to the other bloke. after the inspection the mechanic found out that there was a few nicks and cracks on the joints of some parts of the car and i would take 1500 to fix it all.

he told me "i f@rken had enough, just wanna get rid of the car"

poor guy :(

@jdmwhore: sif ur not proud, ur dancing lol :P

LOL, ohh also my 2nd speeding fine made it into the local newspaper up here.

Hahahahaha! thats awesome! I shouldn't be saying that though..

How much were you doing lol?

I get made fun of by the boys coz I drive a corolla, their not much different though, them and their little honda's.. they should be paying me respect lol..

speeding.jpg

LOL AT THIRD! btw, that reminds me, there was a guys sportivo i looked at in st. albans and he was heading off to springy to have the car checked out by another bloke. along the way his mum called and he pulled out of the side street and stopped by policeman, fined him 120 i think it was...

i knew this becuz he had rang me after to say that he was gonna sell it to the other bloke. after the inspection the mechanic found out that there was a few nicks and cracks on the joints of some parts of the car and i would take 1500 to fix it all.

Hahahahahaha! I swear this isn't mine, its one of my mates, he posted it on his facebook haha! he owns a Z4 though, someone that owns a car like that, this is expected lol

LOL, ohh also my 2nd speeding fine made it into the local newspaper up here.

Hahahahaha! thats awesome! I shouldn't be saying that though..

How much were you doing lol?

I get made fun of by the boys coz I drive a corolla, their not much different though, them and their little honda's.. they should be paying me respect lol..

speeding.jpg

Hahahahahaha! I swear this isn't mine, its one of my mates, he posted it on his facebook haha! he owns a Z4 though, someone that owns a car like that, this is expected lol

omg Z4... i reckon he also wipes 120 dollars on his butt and flushes it down the toilet with the rest of his crap. plus he'd prolly blew his nose on the fines paper after he took a shot of it, haha. must be loaded man :P

I was doing like 128 in a 90 zone. Lost 6 points and like $460 fine. Was contemplating to just keep into it becasue i was about to hit lift in 4th gear but next thing i knew he was on my *****.

I was doing like 128 in a 90 zone. Lost 6 points and like $460 fine. Was contemplating to just keep into it becasue i was about to hit lift in 4th gear but next thing i knew he was on my *****.

ouch... and u were considering hitting lift in 4th???!?!?!?! :o

It was a should i keep going moment, lol.

It was a should i keep going moment, lol.

lol, thats funny (not). was the jack (cop) unmarked?

Nah he was marked. I backed off when he turned his lights on and pulled out but when i desided to get back into it he came in behind me so im like F*** pull over.

Tryed to play mr nice guy but it didnt work considering it was my 2nd time and i was well over.

Edited by DannyZZE123R