Trying to contact rstyleracing.com

MYK-20

Hi everyone,

sorry if someone has already posed this I looked and looked but couldnt find anything.. I have been trying to buy some stuff off rstyleracing.com and have written them 5 emails with no emails back. Just wondering if there was another way of getting in contact with them or another place i can buy those products?

Just got my Aurion last Monday White 2006 ATX.

First day i got it debadged it and chucked satin black 20" bboss sylvias on it. http://www.bbosswheels.com/sylvia-lrg.htm

it came with 35% tints and i since then i have installed the aurion/camry dvd player, 2 x 12" subs and smoked the back taillights. Ill post some pictures soon

Iv already have afew other things for my Aurion but still waiting for sum free time install them

fog lights normal ones and audi style l.e.d ones (still tossing up which ones i should put on), blue l.e.d park lights, police stobe lights for behind the grill and a few other little things.

Future plans

Lowered and probly get this lip kit. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Aurion-2006-2009-Front-Lip-PU_W0QQitemZ130379513818QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1e5b397fda

Hi everyone,

sorry if someone has already posed this I looked and looked but couldnt find anything.. I have been trying to buy some stuff off rstyleracing.com and have written them 5 emails with no emails back. Just wondering if there was another way of getting in contact with them or another place i can buy those products?

First day i got it debadged it and chucked satin black 20" bboss sylvias on it. http://www.bbosswheels.com/sylvia-lrg.htm

it came with 35% tints and i since then i have installed the aurion/camry dvd player, 2 x 12" subs and smoked the back taillights. Ill post some pictures soon

Iv already have afew other things for my Aurion but still waiting for sum free time install them

fog lights normal ones and audi style l.e.d ones (still tossing up which ones i should put on), blue l.e.d park lights, police stobe lights for behind the grill and a few other little things.

Future plans

Lowered and probly get this lip kit. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Aurion-2006-2009-Front-Lip-PU_W0QQitemZ130379513818QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1e5b397fda

The only way to contact Rstyle is through e-mail. Unless you want to try contact them using phone. If only you checked the forum couple of months ago, you could've get your hand on the items you want on Rstyle Racing...

For that lip kit, u'll need a whole bumper. ATX has full front bumper and that one could only be clipped to the middle cut line like the Sportivos models.

Hi everyone,

Future plans

I like the plans you have for the car. How much did the debadging cost if you dont mind me asking? How did you go about filling the holes and did you repray the boot?

I debadged it myself and for now I have put a black lexus badge on it (**i know not everyones cup of tea i dont mind it). my good friend owns a smash repair company Im planning on painting the roof black and when i get that done ill fully debadge and paint the boot.

Ok fair enough. BTW I have asked for quotes from rstyle in the past and they have responded within a week. So not sure if you need to wait a bit longer. From what i have read here, plenty of guys have had good experiences with rstyle, just the language barrier seems to be the only issue.

Like everyone has said, patience is key with rstyle.

And you have to be blunt and specific with what you say, too. Their English isn't great.