I Got It!

E-Gene

Guess who's the latest person to own a Brand New White Corolla Sportivo?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just thought that I should annouce it to everyone. Love the sound of the car, love the way it drives, love the smell and the colour...simply put, I love it!

Now, let's start accessorising!

I want to start with the front grill, then the sound system. When the car is a little more worn in, I'll move on to CAI, exhaust, springs and wheels.

Danthuyer> Thanks dude, and congrats on your car too. Did you get yours from MCT? The Cascade blue one? I got a 03 plated one in the end, not that it matters, though I got to save about 2-3k.

orrock> Hmmm, good question. I haven't decided which school of thought to go with at the moment. The trash it to break it in, or the take it easy and wear it slowly. How did you do yours?

i agree with blade on the running in :)

now u will start modifying your tivo, i spent an hour last night putting on my eyelids (on the car :P ) i did all the necessary things and used markers to align the damn things and i still managed to put them on slightly crooked :(

my eyelids look as crooked as shao's now :D

thanks for the eyelids shoa

Yup, I agree with Blade Hunter, that's what I'm probably doing with the car, run it hard maybe once a day and then drive it easy at other times. Haven't had a chance to hit lift yet, still practising how to do it properly.

Yup, I agree with Blade Hunter, that's what I'm probably doing with the car, run it hard maybe once a day and then drive it easy at other times. Haven't had a chance to hit lift yet, still practising how to do it properly.

It took me about 4 attempts to hit lift because I was of the mindset that cars shouldn't rev that high and I was scared I would break it :P