Clifton's ZZE123

clifton

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on the install. It should be a much better drive. :toast:

Did the shop test for exhaust leaks and fix up any pin holes on the welds?

Thing is I cant remember how it used to drive before the exhaust ^_^.

They didnt test for any leaks to my knowledge but the welds look top notch!

see all those oil botches? probably from WD40 when they were trying to take the muffler off LAWL

either that or u need to check your head gasket/stop driving your car hardGgg.gif

• 5 months later...

Its that time of year again, snowwwwwwwwwww. Been doing atleast 1000km a week due to work so the car is really racking up the km's on the F3/Pacific Hwy.

Not much has change with the car except I've added another resonator to my 2.5" catback so its completely stock sounding with the varex closed, needed this for my 2.5hr trips to and from my work accommodation and home.

Hopefully I'll be moving onto something with more ooomphh start of next year, maybe a s15. But in the meantime I'd like to pick up a pair of 05 tail lights and do the JDM tail light mod, although I've noticed in the jdm mod tutorial thread that they've wired it to only light up for brake but I want it to light up when I've got parkers on too. Can anyone help me out?

Adding another hot dawgggggggggg
527618_10150975242945733_1749040953_n.jp

Prime parking at perisher biggrin.png
165970_10151089856650733_297850974_n.jpg

Foggy morning in Jindabyne
581941_10151089857815733_1002879911_n.jp

Climbed to the top of Blue Cow for fresh tracks biggrin.png
549570_10151104321965733_645006835_n.jpg

Edited by clifton

Nice man! Perisher next year? I'm getting bored of Falls Creek and Hotham.. (and your car is looking good too, as always) :D

Yeah I'm always at perisher haha, heading back for third and final trip this season and I'm going to buy a season pass for 2013! And thanks dude :)

Nice man! Perisher next year? I'm getting bored of Falls Creek and Hotham.. (and your car is looking good too, as always) :D

Yeah I'm always at perisher haha, heading back for third and final trip this season and I'm going to buy a season pass for 2013! And thanks dude :)

Hahaha sick as! Yeah same here, final trip to Falls this weekend and yep, definitely buying a season pass for next year! Lol I'll give you a yell before I head up to Perisher next time. :)

Hahaha sick as! Yeah same here, final trip to Falls this weekend and yep, definitely buying a season pass for next year! Lol I'll give you a yell before I head up to Perisher next time. :)

Yeah for sure!

hey clifton

i've got the day off and im going to be doing the JDM tail light on the 05 lights, at the moment ive got it on brake only but going to figure it out and put it on parkers too.ill post it up if it turns out right .

pretty sure others have done it already but all in diffrent ways!

hey clifton

i've got the day off and im going to be doing the JDM tail light on the 05 lights, at the moment ive got it on brake only but going to figure it out and put it on parkers too.ill post it up if it turns out right .

Ok, thanks dude! Yeah hoping someone who's done it will post something up ^_^

hey clifton

ok didn't go to well with it today,blew a fuse and a light bolt,didnt know where the fuse box was,so had to go to local machanic and he changed it for me,he also told me that the light bolt are diffrent. original bolt has 4 metal wires inside the globe (1 for break and 1 for parkers),light globe that i had only had 2 wires (only for break). hope this make sense..

so i will re-atempt it again soon,hopefully i don't wreck it again.

You can pick them up from Toyota ^_^

Oh sweeet! Do you remember how much it was? and do they come in the colour you need or do they just come straight with no paint?

toyota still stock them?

I think so, my friend picked one up last year sometime.

You can pick them up from Toyota ^_^

Oh sweeet! Do you remember how much it was? and do they come in the colour you need or do they just come straight with no paint?

I think it was around $400, I cant really remember. Mine car came with it already installed, but yeah they come just as bare plastic.

hey clifton

ok didn't go to well with it today,blew a fuse and a light bolt,didnt know where the fuse box was,so had to go to local machanic and he changed it for me,he also told me that the light bolt are diffrent. original bolt has 4 metal wires inside the globe (1 for break and 1 for parkers),light globe that i had only had 2 wires (only for break). hope this make sense..

so i will re-atempt it again soon,hopefully i don't wreck it again.

Haha all the best! I might give it a go this weekend with my prefacelift lights.

called up toyota today,they don't have any left through out australia.out of stock but if they were to make more it can be a 6 months to a 2 years wait :S. The guy also said not enough are being bought to make more :(

Edited by GHOSTIVO

called up toyota today,they don't have any left through out australia.out of stock but if they were to make more it can be a 6 months to a 2 years wait :S. The guy also said not enough are being bought to make more :(

Think my friend has one he was meant to put on and never got around to it. If you're seriously interested I can ask him if he wants to sell it?

Think my friend has one he was meant to put on and never got around to it. If you're seriously interested I can ask him if he wants to sell it?

yeah can you ask him for me please. really don't want a fibre glass one cause i know it will snap in half the way i drive LOL..

thanks clifton.

yeah can you ask him for me please. really don't want a fibre glass one cause i know it will snap in half the way i drive LOL..

thanks clifton.

Sorry he already fitted it :(

thanks clifton.

Sorry he already fitted it :(

its all good, thanks for helping :)

Man, In that video I swear that my car's lift in first gear never ever goes into gear as good as that sounded!

Is it ever tight to change from first to second? its always a ***** for me.