Federal 595RPMs

mikka

Gave them a ring before have a choice between s drive and some pirelli ones forgot name they 450ish on special for $350 butthey in a 235.

If you are willing to get the 235/40R18 then go for the Michelin PS3 they are at $269 @ Jax, so Bob Jane should be able to match that price.

Not really on topic but I was at the Warner Bros Movie World Stunt Car show on the weekend and noticed that they use Federal 595SS on their Mitsubishi Lancer EVO's. I've now seen the show 15 times - my 3y.o son is addicted to the show and we've got an annual pass, I think I know the script better than the blokes in the show :lol:

Not really on topic but I was at the Warner Bros Movie World Stunt Car show on the weekend and noticed that they use Federal 595SS on their Mitsubishi Lancer EVO's. I've now seen the show 15 times - my 3y.o son is addicted to the show and we've got an annual pass, I think I know the script better than the blokes in the show :lol:

Maybe it says something about the cost/performance ratio. I would expect that if they could save money, they would.

Maybe it says something about the cost/performance ratio. I would expect that if they could save money, they would.

Indeed - judging by the amount of smoke generated during the show I'd expect that they'd go through a huge number of tyres in a year.