[WA] 2ZZ-GE Ported Head

Price Revision.

Hey Andy,

with the closed-ended nuts, will they come with a special lock nut key? i am in need of some new wheel nuts, and have been keeping an eye on this thread...

let me know,

Evo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price Revision.

Hey Andy,

with the closed-ended nuts, will they come with a special lock nut key? i am in need of some new wheel nuts, and have been keeping an eye on this thread...

let me know,

Evo

Evan you don't need a socket with these. They are 6 sided 19mm nuts. Just get your wheel socket and chuck em on :spiteful:

Price Revision.

Hey Andy,

let me know,

Evo

Evan you don't need a socket with these. They are 6 sided 19mm nuts. Just get your wheel socket and chuck em on :spiteful:

aww, thats no good... i was hoping to have a 'socket' for them, so that they can be left on the car... sorry mate, i like my wheels too much for ppls to take them :(

good luck with the sale,

Evo

Bump!

Hey have the eyelids been sold and how much if you havnt sold them

Thanks

Justin

Still have them. Refer to my first post. $80 shipped.

damn i got those similar locknuts like yours blue too for my konig 18" rims, but when i change my wheels to sportivo rims doesnt seem to fit perfectly need a washer or sumthing. Where can i get lock nuts for sportivo rims?? autobarn doesnt have....

thanks

damn i got those similar locknuts like yours blue too for my konig 18" rims, but when i change my wheels to sportivo rims doesnt seem to fit perfectly need a washer or sumthing. Where can i get lock nuts for sportivo rims?? autobarn doesnt have....

thanks

That's because the Sportivo wheels do not accept a conical or tuner lug nut. They use a shank nut. I know you can get some from supercheap if you are desperate.

I'll probably take the wheel nuts off you in a few weeks time. Just gotta wait for my adapters to come first. Is it okay if I trial fit first? Not too sure which ones I want yet.

Just a couple of questions about the eye lids.

How have you attached the eyelids and how flush are they with the bonnet and guard?

Also did you sparay them yourself in the silver? If so do you have any paint left over?

Intrested Buyer.

How have you attached the eyelids and how flush are they with the bonnet and guard?

Also did you spray them yourself in the silver? If so do you have any paint left over?

Intrested Buyer.

I'll probably take the wheel nuts off you in a few weeks time. Just gotta wait for my adapters to come first. Is it okay if I trial fit first? Not too sure which ones I want yet.

Yeah no probs man. I just wanna get rid of them so I can buy some that fit my wheels :(

Also did you sparay them yourself in the silver? If so do you have any paint left over?

Intrested Buyer.

My ones were attached using quality double sided tape. They sit flat against the headlight. Obviously it's going to be a little more raised compared to the bonnet and guards.

At first I did, but my car is getting resprayed so they are getting sprayed at the same time. I still have paint left over yes.

Note: The ones I am selling have never been attached to any car.

• 2 weeks later...

All wheel nuts sold!

Topstage facelift front eyelids still for sale. All prepped and reprimed. Will take pics soon if people want it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok so this is what I still have left:

-Custom Bi-Xenon headlights $500

-Genuine Toyota headlight covers $60

Buy my headlights and I'll throw the headlight covers in for free :o :o :o

-Ported 2ZZ head. No cams. Valves, springs and retainers still intact. $400

I know aswell that there has abit of discussion about building NA engines and this head would be perfect for that goal.

-Set of 4 2005 Mazda MX-5 SE wheels. 17x7, ET 45? (off top of head), 4z100 PCD. Centre bore is 54.1 just like the ZZE Corollas, Yaris/Echo, MR-S, etc. So it is direct bolt on for the mentioned cars

One rim have a fair bit of gutter rash, one has a little bit and the other 2 are in pretty good nick.

Comes with Maxxis MA-V1 tyres in 205/40/17. 2 are pretty new and 2 are bald. $650

dsc0136l.jpg

Wheel 1:

dsc0137.jpg

dsc0138sg.jpg

Wheel 2:

dsc0139xd.jpg

dsc0140su.jpg

Wheel 3:

dsc0141v.jpg

dsc0142t.jpg

Wheel 4:

dsc0143x.jpg

dsc0144l.jpg

-HKS EVC electronic boost controller. Might need new boost solenoid but controller is still in decent nick. $60

Edited by and1

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 6

Front parking sensors

2. 0

Cruise Control Not Engaging

3. 0

Head Unit with Apple CarPlay

4. 4

Toyota Corolla 2012 zre152 4 speed automatransmission issue

5. 0

2007 - Floor mat

6. 4