New brighter interior

melvinlau

i know people have posted about a blue console before, but still no one has really been able to get a bright blue or white console, so again, if anyone has any ideas i'm open to them... another thing, does anyone know where i can get a bright blue/white interior light? for the 2 lights at the front, and the one in the middle...

i know people have posted about a blue console before, but still no one has really been able to get a bright blue or white console, so again, if anyone has any ideas i'm open to them... another thing, does anyone know where i can get a bright blue/white interior light? for the 2 lights at the front, and the one in the middle...

Have a look here, that's where I bought mine from:

http://stores.ebay.com.au/HID-Trading_W0QQ...geNameZl2QQtZkm

so dome light, is it brighter than the stock one? what colour u get? and what about the console? all i saw were LED park lights

The brightness is about the same, the LED light is directional so the center part looks brighter and the sides look dimmer. I got the white 6 x LED's dome light.

for the console, I previously changed the stock green condoms on the bulbs to blue condoms, but the results are not so good. I have bought some blue LED's and red LED's, when I have time, I'll change them again... at the moment, it looks sorta greenish blue. <_<

so dome light, is it brighter than the stock one? what colour u get? and what about the console? all i saw were LED park lights

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I just wanna know what the difference between these 2 leds?

28_1_b.JPG

0f_1_b.JPG

if i wanna get the LEDs for the parkers, which LEDs is better??

The Round len or Concave len??

Azza and myself are trying to find a solution for getting a WHITE console happeneing also ....will keep you posted

• 9 months later...

Toyota interiors are sooo bland...dare i say this on a Toyota forum, but Honda interiors are so much better stock for stock.

BUT Yea.... i wanna change my center console too!!

Preferbly White if not Red!!

Is this topic still going? N plus...n e 1 got a manual or guidance on DIY for the center console?

Search is your friend, the internet is your friend....

But srsly searchh on this site works really well...

But those 2 D.I.Y are in detail, but i warn you its not easy. Its not un screw here, re screw it..

But good luck