WTB BRAILLE

HiLift

If you're in Brisbane, SuperDave recommended 'The Racing Room' to me.

http://www.theracingroom.com.au/pages/searchresults.asp?ArtKeyword=braille

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22416&view=findpost&p=372982

Pics and a little more explanation?
Kill switch SD ???

It's mainly so I can easily disconnect and re-connect power from my car while it sits in storage.

P1080911.jpg

Cool. You've got a Braille battery. How well do they work. I'm thinking of getting one since I don't use accessories with the car off and was wondering if they last and not randomly die or anything like that.

Mine is one of the smaller sizes (5kg even from memory) and if the car sits for about 5 days without being driven the battery will be dead, hence the switch installation. I haven't had any issues running anything off of it at all; just problems with the car slowly draining power as it sits. It's gone completely dead heaps of times and still comes back strong after a charge.

Mine is one of the smaller sizes (5kg even from memory) and if the car sits for about 5 days without being driven the battery will be dead, hence the switch installation. I haven't had any issues running anything off of it at all; just problems with the car slowly draining power as it sits. It's gone completely dead heaps of times and still comes back strong after a charge.

That's good to hear since the only time my car goes for more than a day without me driving it is when I'm away from home. I guess an isolation switch would be a good idea for it in cases like that.

I'll probably end up getting one (larger of course that is the minimum rated for what I need) just because it's something to do I guess. Main reason is so I can get some ducting up to my intake because the battery in there at the moment is massive and blocks the only possible path to bring some ducting in from.

I'll probably end up getting one (larger of course that is the minimum rated for what I need) just because it's something to do I guess. Main reason is so I can get some ducting up to my intake because the battery in there at the moment is massive and blocks the only possible path to bring some ducting in from.

I got my from a bloke on the northside, friendly chap, deals mainly with Euro exotica so was surprised to see a Corolla pull up, haha.

Mine is the 14115 model, so still has 360 CCA and 15Ah; plenty of kick.