TRD 0612

EC11WA

I am looking for new rims and tyres for the TRD Aurion.

Thoughts on below link...

http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_closeup.asp?part=&part_no=1199

They are Charcoal and the car is black..........Would it clash. Looking at more or less a dark or black rim in 19 or 20 ( i think 19 would be better as car will be going onto coilovers soon ), no chrome...and must be at least a race look or style. These are nice and are cheap......quoted $1800.00 from tempe with tyres ( will upgrade tyres ). I will not be using tempe, but will be using Westate Autobahn in Perth who get the gear through tempe.

Anyone had expereince with Lenso rims before.........Easy to balance etc.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. :) Keep in mind that 19 rims in Jap makes retail for near on 1000 per rim without tyres.......can't justify the price really......

And no the TRD rims are not for sale!

work VS-xx's are the dcuks nuts but my accountant might crack the s##ts with me!

A friend of mine had these on his bug eye WRX......were nice but actually very heavy!

work VS-xx's are the dcuks nuts but my accountant might crack the s##ts with me!

A friend of mine had these on his bug eye WRX......were nice but actually very heavy!

you can't really go wrong with just about anything in the work catalouge.

I think CR-KAI's would look awesome, but they only come in 16-18s

guys and girls,

a bi ask if possible. If anyone has photoshop, are they able to put the above link to tempe tyres with the DC5 lensos on a black Aurion or black trd so i can see what they look like. I am not computer whiz and have no access to photoshop.

I am looking for new rims and tyres for the TRD Aurion.

Thoughts on below link...

http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_closeup.asp?part=&part_no=1199

They are Charcoal and the car is black..........Would it clash. Looking at more or less a dark or black rim in 19 or 20 ( i think 19 would be better as car will be going onto coilovers soon ), no chrome...and must be at least a race look or style. These are nice and are cheap......quoted $1800.00 from tempe with tyres ( will upgrade tyres ). I will not be using tempe, but will be using Westate Autobahn in Perth who get the gear through tempe.

Anyone had expereince with Lenso rims before.........Easy to balance etc.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. :) Keep in mind that 19 rims in Jap makes retail for near on 1000 per rim without tyres.......can't justify the price really......

And no the TRD rims are not for sale!

Mate personal opinion only. BIG lip. POLISHED. TOUGH. WILL be going down this track soon.

After seeing the pic with the rims on, I am kinda glad i did not order them.....not what i was after. Might have to wait and fork out the expense for some Advan or Work rims.........wanna do it right the first time....

Thanks for all the input and pics.....much appreciated.

If any one has any ideas on some nice jap rims in 19 or 20....please put up pics........looking for a nice looking race rim in black or charcoal.......no chrome or bling!