Possible look at new Sportivo

Would be nice if we got it here, its released in Japan and US, avail in 1.8 and 2.4

That picture shows a current-gen Matrix, which has never been sold in Japan (an earlier generation, badged as the Voltz, was between 2002 and 2004 though). It is made in Canadialand for the North American market only (was previously built at the NUMMI Toyota/GM joint-venture plant in California)

Sorry i had it confused with another model from Japan, more sedan like.. Dam cant remember the name of it for the life of me.. Hiro, you know? I remember seeing a full wide body... Ahhh an Axio!

dont mind me... :whistling:

they should do a K20A like engine

so instead of the 1.8L 2ZZ they should do a 2.0 version with VVTL-i.

not saying the 2ZZ is bad, i love it but a 2.0 version would match up with other car makers n all that

not saying the 2ZZ is bad, i love it but a 2.0 version would match up with other car makers n all that

Doubt that will happen when they can just import from Japan the Toyota Blade Master G

Racing version - TRD Blade Master G Concept R

i would love to be proven wrong but we will never see the matrix in aus ...... regarding the 4wd it isnt exactly a performance 4wd setup ..... they get them in europe and in japan but usually mated to a diesel engine ...... the performance setup which i think once again we wont be seeing as mentioned above is the blade and in particular the blade master G ........ once again we wait to see a proper performance setup and not just a bolt-on hack as we have seen to date.

well mate just give MWR a call and im sure they will connect u with a 2L stroker kit ;) ;) ;) ;)

So is this the hatch of the XRS?

if so, its something we should have down under... the SEDAN Corolla/ Matrix XRS are a bit more common correct?

Evo

interesting that the AWD model is actually mated to the 2.4L engine ..... hmmmmm ..... interesting ....

also u can find everything u wanna know by browsing toyota.com

it seems all the corollas in the US are sedans and yep the matrix is the hatch

this being the case we would need to drop the corolla hatch to get the matrix in ...... however this being said i wonder if there would be a market for selling a sports hatch with a bigger donk in the front ..... also i dunno how well it performs given that it weighs over 1400kg's ......

anyway as i said for more info check out www.toyota.com