Opinion Required on forum

Steve

Hi Guys

We have had a few people saying the text on the site is not so easy to read as the last verison of the forum software.

As the Skin for the site is bespoke we realise we have not got it 100%

So, we want to make sure the site text is ieasy to read

Please can you guys tell me what part of the site you find hard to read?

cheers

Personally I don't find it hard to read. If I was to say anything was slightly more difficult to read, it would have to be the forum listings and the post listing. But that said, it's not an issue.

It's just the original blue layout was nicer on the eyes.

No probs with text. I think one prob you have is the CSS thats setting the text. Theres a rule thats setting some weird (for web) fonts, although they're being overridden most of the time by one on the body that is set to just Arial.

I could see this being a prob on some computers that might be defaulting to a font other then Arial, I suggest you remove the rule on ... WTF, this file - http://www.autoclubsinternational.com/css/main-v1.0.2.css , why the hell is the forum referencing a CSS file from elsewhere?... anyways remove the rule in that file for the font on Body, add a proper font-family rule on the body in your default CSS of this:

font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

Might help.

If you need any help just ask, I do this for a living ;), mind you a **** HATE doing forum CSS! Soooo overly and unnecessarily complicated.

cheers for that mole.. the reason for the style sheet on another domain is we share a lot of css styling with our other forums.

Would members wanna see the main category text made slightly bolder?

Steve,

While not so much an issue with the forum, I have tried to contact you today. I assume you have PM's turned off so I'm left with email contact. I click on the link only to be told that the computer I'm on (work computer so not mine, and not something I'm willing to set up my own personal email details on either) needs to set up outlook express - also a losing situation for me.

So, how do I contact you?

If you'd like to send me a PM with your contact email, please do so, otherwise please email me - I have questions and comments regarding TOCau that I'd prefer kept private for now.

Many thanks,

Clint