The CountDown Begins .....

Just got the call from the Dealership. They have recived my Stivo :D

Now they said that it would be ready by Friday afternoon, and as usual I said no, I want it Wednesday Afternoon. We are only waiting on Ming to do the paint protection and the under chassis rubber thingy. Hope fully they can get it all done for Thursday but they will let me know in an hour or so :)

It's booked in Tuesday next week for the window tinting, and later that week im in the tyre shop to see whats i want to get :)

So here starts the countdown......

Congrats Buddy. I know how you feel about the wait. Penrith Toyota got my car in around 1 week but it took a month for the finances come into place. hehehe. the wait was excruciating. :huh:

Just got the call from the Dealership. They have recived my Stivo :D

Now they said that it would be ready by Friday afternoon, and as usual I said no, I want it Wednesday Afternoon. We are only waiting on Ming to do the paint protection and the under chassis rubber thingy. Hope fully they can get it all done for Thursday but they will let me know in an hour or so :)

It's booked in Tuesday next week for the window tinting, and later that week im in the tyre shop to see whats i want to get :)

So here starts the countdown......

Danthuyer,

Congrats man! Is your Sportivo built in 03 or 04. It definitely should be complianced in 04 but just like to know cos i got mine a week ago and it was built Dec 03 but complianced 04.

Zee :lol:

Zee - It's an 04, I asked for a 04 plated vehicle as a must. I will let you know the exact build though when i have a look myself :)

ill - thx mate if i dont there is something wrong with me!! :P

qkslvr - Damn mate i couldn't have waited that long :( ...fortunatley i payed cash...less hassle

Just got the update from the dealer

I'll be picking it up on Friday afternoon at 2.00 pm....and then lift will comence asap :D

I have also arranged with work to take friday, monday and tuesday off so I can cruise for 5 days....i might do a quick run down to some of you guys in sydney and melbourne :P

3 sleeps to go .....YAHOO!!!!!!

Well I Got my Stivo 2 days EARLY!!!!!

I called up yesterday and was talking about the rear skirt and the dealer said " oh you car just got rolled into the showroom" I was like ...WHAT!!???¿¿ I'll be there in 1 hour to pick it up....BEPP ....BEEP

So I took the train down to the dealership and picked it up !!!

YIPPIE!!!!

Hit lift from the first set of lights back infront of the dealership and gave them a wave goodbye :)

Have run the engine in fairly normal/hard so far have hit lift at least 10 times and gone to 160 so far...along with alot of normal and slow driving also...but never keeping the revs constant for too long :)

Thx for all the well wishes guys :D

It's been a great last few days with the new ride. Have taken a couple of mates for spins and they have all been more than impressed :P

Lucio - yeah mate running it in hard has proven to be good. yesterday it was raining all day ...hitting lift in 2nd in a straight line makes the wheels spin ......so i found out :P

Have clocked up over 500 K's so far ...and with today and tomorrow looking good...its off for some more rides.

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT CAR TO DRIVE!!!!!!!!