Capped Price Service

I bought my 2010 Corolla on the far east of Melbourne and I live in the far West. I have a postcard from the original dealer offering me a capped price 10k service for $130. The local dealer is too busy to return calls (all Service staff are on the phone) despite calling them twice and their website mentions a service for $169.99 (no mention of any model). So I am wondering if I would get the same price from the local dealer when they get off the phones.

The Toyota Service Advantage is a nationwide capped price service. Regardless of where you get your car serviced, if you have the Toyota Service Advantage deal as part of your new/used car purchase (you can check your eligibility here), then all dealerships will honour this. For example, my TRD originated from a dealer in Nunawading. It has been serviced there, as well as at CMI Toyota in Adelaide, and Southside Toyota in Brisbane. Each time, the service was capped at $120.

• 2 weeks later...

it was used to be $120 but it rose to $130 as of last year i think. Daryl, you said that your aurion was serviced at different dealers, at the same price each time. so does that mean that i can get my aurion serviced anywhere without having to actually get it done at the dealer i purchased it from?

it was used to be $120 but it rose to $130 as of last year i think. Daryl, you said that your aurion was serviced at different dealers, at the same price each time. so does that mean that i can get my aurion serviced anywhere without having to actually get it done at the dealer i purchased it from and still get the same deal?