Looking for info on stock stivo exhaust

Delvance

Hey all,

After info on the stock zze series sportivo exhaust system if anyone can provide.

Specifically want to know the cat size (length and piping roughly), what muffling system is it - mid muffler and rear muffler or mid resonator/hot dog and end muffler.

Also need to know the piping size and lastly if there is a valve in the stock muffler that opens/closes depending on gas flow?

Looking to adapt the components on a 7afe corolla.. the components being able to flow 141kw should easily keep up with a 7afe lol, and it won't be loud at all too (well hopefully).

Cheers.

I actually still have my stivo cat if your interested in buying it .... you could then derive the rest of the sizing from that.

The other thing to note is the stivo muffler isnt ur average muffler ..... there is a flap in it that opens the muffler up once the air flow reaches a certain threshold ...... this is to flow more air to get the gases out when lift gets on song.

Not sure what it will run like on a 7a but more of the 1zz fellas seem to like the stivo exhaust as an upgrade to their 1zz motors.

Thanks Xoom.

Yeah i thought the stivo muffler might've had a flow valve that's why i asked in my original post - damn.

Doubt it'll be suitable for the 7a then.. with the valve it probably won't provide the flow increase i was after while keeping oem sound levels. Already have a new 4agze cat, thanks for the offer though.

Shall look into camry sportivo mufflers or something then cheers.

Just picked up a set of genie extractors ceramic coated free :lol: , basically gonna do a couple of things to do the daily to spice it up a bit but keeping things super low key/cheap heh.