Aerial has broken

Hey lads, (I have a corolla sportivo 03 model)

My aerial has been snapped off by some thugs, now i know they screw off but the plastic hub at the bottom has also been cracked therefore i cannot screw another one it as it just falls out. I am wanting to obviously get this fixed but i am wanting to know the best place, i dont really want to go to someone fancy and they cost me a fortune, i am assuming this is not a DIY job? Thanks everyone.

Hey guys i am uploading some pictures as i still require help, i have tried to screw in the aerial but for some reason it seems too short, i feel like i am missing something? It will not even screw in it all? Hope images will help determine why.

Thanks again

PICTURES

awesome... looks exactly like mine when i snapped the aerial off with the jet wash brush ^_^

yes as mr. R said, supa glue to hold the bottom female screw in place. but make sure you have the female screw touching the aerial wires that feed into the headunit, otherwise ur gonna have crappy/no radio. i replaced my remote control aerial with a stubby one so the reception is sh;t anyways

goodluck moite ;)

Lol mine was broken too :P

Cracked from the bottom, and all eventually the glue gets weaker and stickytapee from the speed and tends to break off slowly i just went to wreckers and got a toyota yaris one, had to re-wire a few wires nothing major did it my selff its easyy one thing to be careful about creasing the roof :P