[NSW] Mothers Detailing Day

hi guys .

everyone who has shown interest should have got the below PM :

Would you be able to email me a confirmation yes or no, if you would like to attend the day, so i can forward the final list to mothers and so they know how many ppl to expect on the day.

once i get your email I will forward you mothers address and a run down on how the day will run .

email: john@go2space.com.au

if you have not please PM me or drop me a email . It is still not too late to join in on the fun .

Edited by g2s

Hi all,

i've gotton emails back from almost everyone i think =) .

this will be happening in 2weeks. please if you haven't emailed me or haven't gotten a PM please email me at john@go2space.com.au

On FRIDAY 19/11/10 i will put the up the final list of everyone attending and be sending an email to these people with the final details.

Edited by g2s

Hi guys , you should have received the below email . if not please PM or email ASAP.

It will be a show and use day and it will be divided into a morning and afternoon session. Please remember to bring your Mothers products .

1st session will be from 10am until midday and the 2nd session at 1.00 pm until 3.00 pm with the barbecue in the middle. Mother feels it will be much more manageable and that they will get to talk to everyone , Mothers have also suggested that all TOCAU members attend the morning session and the remaining forums member to attend the BBQ lunch and then the afternoon session.

Mothers will put on a bbq for all members and guest.

Event will be held at address:

(for only members who are going )

There will be 3 Mothers Expert on the day for you guys .

And lastly please if you already haven’t send me your best contact number in case this event is rained out or on the day we can be contacted on :(for only members who are going )

Any question please feel free to shoot us an email .

final list:

-bg pete

-master coung

-juvenile

-azzman

-m_m + 1

-hans

-breno

-rod hog

-numba 10

-Ecky

-George

-brendon

Edited by g2s

Just a mini update!

Wow what a day. We had a massive turn out of 2 people but it was a really awesome experience. I'll do a complete write up in the mothers section and big pete has all the photos we took today so look out for those.

Just have to say a huge thank you to all the mothers and auto obsession guys there today for helping me and pete with our cars. Showing how simple and quick it takes to clean your wheels O_O wow amazing!

img5077q.th.jpg

******* p'd I couldn't make it, was so looking forward to it but found out Thurs night I had to work and had no choice, when you gotta go you gotta go... I'm sure Pete will fill me in and apologies to John at g2s and Mothers... :(