[NSW] Mothers Detailing Day

mothers-logo.jpg

Hey fellow TOCAU's

I'm pleased to announce that we are in the process of organising a Mothers Detailing Day in conjunction with Mothers & Go 2 Space (Forum Promoter)

I know there are some keen peeps out there that like there car nice and clean, inside and out and I have been assured that we will learn a heap and have a great time! In order for this to go ahead, we do need numbers.

Here are some of the details:

Location: Mothers Offices in Castle Hill (exact address will be supplied once we have the numbers)

Amount of Peeps: Minimum 12 people with a Max 20 people<br>Costs: $35 per head worth of product purchases on the day or $20 per head no purchase

They will use our cars to demonstrate on. Everything from washing to final detail.

There is also a BBQ planned for the day, but that detail is not final just yet.I highly recommend rocking up. If there are over 20 People that are interested, I'm sure we can try and organise a 2nd round if we are all keen!

I have passed this forum link to G2S so they can see our progress and provide any additional information you guys might have regarding this event

Please keep this thread on topic too :)

-----------------------------------------

UPDATE

-----------------------------------------

We are good for the 27th of November from 10am to 2pm bring your car and camera. BBQ Supplied!

Bring your cameras and some loaded wallets :)

There should be no reason why we can't get at least 12 people for this with this much notice. Keep adding to the list and we will see you there :)

I'll start the list:

BG Pete - $35

M&M - $35

stock - $35

sikwitit - $35

m.c - $35

juvenile - $35

Location: Mothers Offices in Castle Hill (exact address will be supplied once we have the numbers)

Amount of Peeps: Minimum 12 people with a Max 20 people<br>Costs: $35 per head worth of product purchases on the day or $20 per head no purchase

I "think" Pete means that it's $35 for people that want to get Mother's kit of some sort? Am I right Pete? While the $20 for people that don't want to get it.

Put me down for $20 matey =)

• 2 weeks later...