Stock hood vs C-One CF hood

Is the C-One CF hood basically the stock under bonnet skeleton frame with carbon fibre as the top outer layer bonnet?

Anyone know the weight of the stock prefacelift ZZE corolla hood and the C-One carbon fibre hood?

Thanks for the opinions on the cf hood. I was 50/50 with the decision. I think I will be contemplating on this a little longer, as CF hood on a white car just seems to flashy and racer like.

Does anyone know if the bonnet scoop of the c-one cf hood be detrimental in the air circulation/air flow in the engine bay? It might affect the natural flow of air coming through the front bumper vents and grille.

Speaking from experience, CF bits are pretty damn nice. The skirts I bought are pretty thin- thin enough to see the light through the skirts if you held them up against the sun.. its not a moving part and I havent had any serious knocks on the skirts so I cant really tell you how weak or strong it is.. but nonetheless its holding up perfectly.

The CF front lip has taken a considerable amount of abuse due to the steep angle of some kerbs and Ive even removed the front lip to see the damage its sustained.. and its coping very well! Worth noting that the front lip is thicker than the skirts.

Whatever reason you want to use to justify buying the stuff... if you can afford it and it seems right in your own mind then get it.