not a smooth ride !!

Brad80

Got my Aurion in May this year and in the past few weeks have noticed that at low speed car seems to be sort of bouncing in what feels like to back left hand side. what could this be ??? by the way i got a flat tyre on this side of the car a month after getting it and had the spare wheel put on not sure if this has something to do with it

just to give you a heads up, i did have the same problem when i was rolling on the stock 16inch steel wheels... i posted about it a while back now, but basically it turned out my wheels were buckled... so toyota replaced them under warrenty... made it better but was only completely rid of the problem after going to different rims...

so id be going back to your dealership and getting them to check the wheels out... and be prepared for a fight... toyota dont officially recognise this as a problem, i had to take my case onto the service manager and also the sales manager before anything happened..