Fitted Seat Covers

nicoleg6812

Hi i am just wondering if anyone can help me i have just purchased a full set of fitted seat covers for my (just) purchased 2009 toyota aurion touring edition and not sure how to put them on. Does the back seat move and does the bottom of the seat come off and if so how difficult is it to get it back into place? Also when the car starts is it normal for it to rev higher then it does when just idling?

Hi i am just wondering if anyone can help me i have just purchased a full set of fitted seat covers for my (just) purchased 2009 toyota aurion touring edition and not sure how to put them on. Does the back seat move and does the bottom of the seat come off and if so how difficult is it to get it back into place? Also when the car starts is it normal for it to rev higher then it does when just idling?

Hi, I have just purchased a similar model (if yours is prior to the update). The more experienced members might help you out with the seats.

Mine revs fairly fast on cold start, so I presume this is normal.

Cheers Tom

The high revs on startup is the automatic choke which helps get oil to the top of the engine,can rev up to 2k rpm and is thermally activated. it usually takes a couple of minutes to settle down. As for the seats the bottom is held on by clips ( you will have to feel under for these) the back of the seat is bolted in and harder to remove.

The high revs on startup is the automatic choke which helps get oil to the top of the engine,can rev up to 2k rpm and is thermally activated. it usually takes a couple of minutes to settle down. As for the seats the bottom is held on by clips ( you will have to feel under for these) the back of the seat is bolted in and harder to remove.

Thankyou so much. I thought it was just mine as i have never owned or know anyone with an aurion but i am glad theres nothing wrong. Yeah mine sits on the 2k rpm for like a couple of seconds then settles down and runs normally.