New to everything

Sharkle13

OK, here goes...

New to forum, new to Oz, new to Toyota, new to both Kluger and Corolla... I guess thats enough of that

We have moved from the UK to Oz and we have bought a Kluger and a Corolla... both great cars so far and enjoing them both. My wife gets the Kluger... she has the children and dogs to carry. I get the Corolla Levin ZR... great fun.

We live north of Melbourne now and so far I am loving it.

So here we are in this forum... hope to get to know people and quite interested in any owner club meets around Melbourne

Sharkle13

Welcome to TOCAU!!

Great to see more family cars in the forum. We have a prado and corolla....Mark gets the corolla as its great on fuel for trips to work and i get the prado cause i have the kids to taxi around too :D

There are always meets happening around so please check out club meets and events regularly we tend not to do much around the christmas season due to many people's family commitments in the holidays and double demerits.

Take care!!

P.S. we have an annual national meet every year in june....next one will be in QLD june 2011 if your up for a road trip with the kids :D

Welcome to the forum mate & to Australia!

We've got a Kluger for a family car and it's awesome. As for the rolla, there are seriously too many of them in Melbourne now. Hahaha, I'm going to cop it for saying that.. nevertheless, they're an awesome car!!

Anyway, how north are you talking? I'm in Roxburgh Park and we usually have our meets out to the west in Sunshine. This Saturday night we've got a meet happening. Check out our thread for all the Victorian meets whenever you can.

Yeh yeh yeh... :D

Welcome! I'll be sure to keep you posted for future meets! Theres one this saturday as kenpo said. Fish and Chips at KenshinXs Fish and Chip shop. Check Upcoming meet thread!

far out this goes out fast!

LOL. my parents better give me 50% commission for this! :lol:

you might get 'well done son' if your good. if not, you'll get 'get back in that kitchen and cook food for all your friends! :lol: