head light

hey guys/girls got a problem one of my front head lights keep fogging up whenever it rains or i wash the car.............. was just wondering if any one else on here has the same problem ????? thanks

Toyota actually replace something under warrenty ...... mate thats just an unrealistic expectation ur setting there rolla boy :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P As u can tell ive had a few run ins with toyota over warrenty issues .... Actually my last run in was at artarmon service centre with the head of toyota technical for the east shore of aus. We asked ur manager to leave so we could have discussions and lets just say it started and ended in a yelling match :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: so much for customer service

Toyota actually replace something under warrenty ...... mate thats just an unrealistic expectation ur setting there rolla boy  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P As u can tell ive had a few run ins with toyota over warrenty issues .... Actually my last run in was at artarmon service centre with the head of toyota technical for the east shore of aus. We asked ur manager to leave so we could have discussions and lets just say it started and ended in a yelling match  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  so much for customer service

If you don't mind me asking, what was it about???

gear selector cables, shifting problem, scraping noise when de-celerating, ecu upgrade ....... I literally hammered him with all of this and ask him to justify if toyota has even heard of QC..... He wasnt impressed by that comment

yeah QC = quality control ..... basically i was blasting him about toyota's **** poor effort in trying to get into the hot hatch market and that it would appear as thou the engineers went to sleep putting this together as it doesnt seem as any R&D was done on the car etc etc etc basically i was being a smart a55 and a b'strd cauz i knew he didnt wanna help me out so i though id put a few dents in his ego.... What happened in the end .... Well i went n paid for it to get my issue fixed .... How simple removed all the toyota crap and replace it with after market better performing parts ........

But i do have the gear selector cables rattles again so this is annoying...... Will be getting onto toyota again once i have the time..... Might check into artarmon ;) ;) ;) ;)

I had two fogged headlights after washing the car for the first time.

One was totally fogged the other was only a little fogged in one of the corners.

After approx 1 day the condensation was gone and has not occurred since.

However I am constantly checking them after each wash or driving in the rain.

So far so good.

But as others have mentioned here if you have a re-occurring problem you should definately take the car in and have the light(s) replaced. It will will help tremendously if they are fogged at the time.

Let us know how you go.

:D thanks for your help guys im taking it in fri ill let u all no how i go

also double check the rubber bung at the back of the headlight, coz sometimes if it has a tiny hole, a drop of water is all it takes for it to condense on the inside of the your headlamp.

I had two fogged headlights after washing the car for the first time.

One was totally fogged the other was only a little fogged in one of the corners.

After approx 1 day the condensation was gone and has not occurred since.

However I am constantly checking them after each wash or driving in the rain.

So far so good.

But as others have mentioned here if you have a re-occurring problem you should definately take the car in and have the light(s) replaced. It will will help tremendously if they are fogged at the time.

Let us know how you go.

This happened exactly the same with my headlight, after rain or wash, I went back to my dealer and they had it changed, but still the same, same spot, a concer of the headlight plus part of the light reflective area (this doesn't happen b4)

:( :( :( :(

Does any one know what is "GSKT OIL DRAIN"? this appear on my 1000km service report~

Thanks

I would presume it's the sump plug washer...

Usually you don't change the oil on a 1000km service tho :huh:  :huh:  :huh: ...

Did you request to have the oil changed???

And how much was the part worth???

I don't think i've got oil changed, that's the only oil thing i've seen, ar onemore, the oil filter is changed.