Genuine Workshop Manual

I would like to hear the answer to this question as well...I've searched online to buy but can't seem to find any good resources and/or don't know which is the correct manual to get as it's hard to tell whether they are Sportivo specific

well we should keep each other informed.

I was looking at a few Ebay sales over in the states, and I contacted the seller with a question. As this seller was like this top seller, ebay make it difficult for the prospective buyer to ask a question of that seller. Anyway I asked the question and I haven't received a reply and I don't think I will.

I think ebay or gumtree may be a starting point

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to hear the answer to this question as well...I've searched online to buy but can't seem to find any good resources and/or don't know which is the correct manual to get as it's hard to tell whether they are Sportivo specific

I received mine the other day from the US.

The engine, transmission, drive train and suspension are all fine, however the body is different and the lighting, but I have all the things I require.

These manuals are very comprehensive, cost about 103.00AUD Came with a wiring manual too

I am happy with it, thats the main thing

ive bought a handfull of them on ebay when they have been cheap, the last one i got was a Haynes covering the UK AE82 corollas someone had bought over when they moved here to live from England, just keep an eye out!

• 3 weeks later...

I've bought Toyota manuals online from www.acdcmanuals.com.au, if that's any help.

ive bought a handfull of them on ebay when they have been cheap, the last one i got was a Haynes covering the UK AE82 corollas someone had bought over when they moved here to live from England, just keep an eye out!