METAL13

METAL13

Hi all, just to let all the people know who i am and what i drive as now i have found somewhere that has a vast knowledge and a great number of toyta fans, i can now settle down and troll the forum :P

So here goes...

Hi I'm Steele (METAL13)

Iam from Gosnells Perth WA and i Drive a 2009 Toyota Aurion ATX

The car before that was a simple modded 2000 Toyota Camry CSI (4 Cyl)

I'm a keen Car enthusiast and i am a member of the open car club here in Perth called Running On Empty!

I have big plans for my Aurion over the next couple of years ranging from interior lighting to body kits and rims etc... as the aurion is stock and still new to me, it will be a little while to get my funds for the new project.

I would like to say a big thanks to DJKOR as i have read mainly his posts across the forums and they have been most informing for someone new to the Aurion Series !

As i have read in another post - if ever in Perth PM Me as i would be glad to meet someone with the vast knowledge you have displayed - first rounds on me mate!

Thats all for now, i will edit my profile to suit once its unlocked with a post count, Till then thanks for the help TOCAU Members!

Welcome to the club mate look forward to seeing some pics soon and yeah this forum is a wealth of knowledge and DJ is the heart and soul but also there are a few guys here that have pioneered mods and shared them for the good of the community :yahoo:

Welcome to the club Steele. And you're welcome as well. It always makes me feel better when someone comes along recognising that a fair bit of information is out there in the forum and if you think of it, chances are it has already been discussed. These cars have seemed to hit a point where I think we are running out of things to talk about with them :lol:

Make sure to definitely keep us all posted on the progress of your Aurion as we all like some eye candy.

DJ there is allways going to be a talking point about a car till the days she dies, even then we talk about all the old vintage models :)

And no worries i am going to do a series of photo's to show the progress from a stock car to a complete car.