PICKING UP MY NEW SPORTIVO THIS AFTERNOON.....

Oh what a feeling ! :D :D :D

Lucky you.

Any defects will be covered by warranty.

But don't sign for it until you have inspected the Body/Interior for damage.

Turn off your CAPS LOCK too.

I dunno if they will let you do this but before signing it out i would probably also recommond taking it for a drive.

congrats :D

make sure you go over it with a fine tooth comb and if you didnt order floormatts....... walk stright in and say im here to pick up..XXX "wtf? where are my floormatts!?"

then hopefully they will run out the back and get a set for you and put them in free of charge ;)

TODAY AT 4 PM GOIN TO PICK MY NEW SPORTIVO SPOKE TO TOYOTA THIS MORNING AND ITS READY TO GO FINGERS CROSSED THERE ARNT ANY DE-FECTS

B)  :D  :D  :D  B)

Yippy it looks great my husband has disapeared in it lol hope he comes back i got floor mats with it + bonnet and head light protectors but they havent arrived as its the newest one off the boat and the lights are diffrent or something like that built 05.2005 has only 20 klms will post some pics soon :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

TODAY AT 4 PM GOIN TO PICK MY NEW SPORTIVO SPOKE TO TOYOTA THIS MORNING AND ITS READY TO GO FINGERS CROSSED THERE ARNT ANY DE-FECTS

Yippy it looks great my husband has disapeared in it lol hope he comes back i got floor mats with it + bonnet and head light protectors but they havent arrived as its the newest one off the boat and the lights are diffrent or something like that built 05.2005 has only 20 klms will post some pics soon :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

the lights are different ?? wat do they look like ?? :blink:

it must have just hit the ppl at toyota that the new sportivo that they are selling has HAD a facelift.

it must have just hit the ppl at toyota that the new sportivo that they are selling has HAD a facelift.

Lol...... That wouldnt surprise me ......

After you drive it, let us know if you have the imfamous metal scraping noise when accelerating, downshifting etc.

well it runs great no metal scraping noises and neat as a pin !!! changed the oil at 100 klms will get it changed again at a 1000 husband has dam racked off in it again. he has already orded mods cat back exhaust cold air intake and shift light and uni chip told him that is it lol will try taking photos tommorow p.s the lights and grill are a little diffrent :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: B) B) B) B) B)

Im confused so your saying there is a facelift of the facelifted corolla

Is it different to this 1?

nope looks the same as yours but i am unable to get headlight and bonnet protection for it as parts are not yet availble !!!! according to toyota !!! my hubby tells me its 6 months 05 lol How long have you had yours?

Well I didn't notice any noise at first either but after about 500kms on the clock, I started noticing the noise. I'm not sure whether it was there at the beginning and I simply didn't notice it, or whether it only started making the noise later on.

Mine's May 05 build as well and the grille and headlight is still the same.

Edited by coladuna

with regards to the delay in getting the parts being 6 months i think this is a ploy in hope that in 6 months u'll forget all about it......

This is what i would do ..... ring around to a few dealers and see if they have stock on hand and if they do then u know where u got it from is full of BS so then i would suggest that they contact those dealerships and get ur parts transfered over....

I mean ur the customer y should u care where they source their parts from....

Yeah you'd think all those sort of parts would be on hand as they fit all variants, not just sportivo.

I went into my dealer where I brough the car and asked for a bonnet protector at spare parts. they scratched their head abit when I said its a 2005 Sportivo. He looked through the book and hes like "oh , we dont have any to suit the facelifted model at the moment. We might have some next week or so, check back later."

I was like "buddy, you have 10 new corollas out in the yard and a sportivo in the showroom, how can you not keep stock of bonnet protectors and headlight covers???"

I must admit that my dealership was great with all the extras I wanted, some were thrown in, others supplied at cost.

The problem I have described above occurred after I had the car for a month so and decided I wanted a bonnet protector. I went in with the cash in my hand to buy one and they didnt have one to sell me.