Toyota Design Concepts

Zeinheiger

Designs and Renders  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's alright. I think it would give it away if I said it's quite easy to pick which one I voted for whistling.gif Clearly no one else saw any potential in it, still it's beating the Rav4 in votes laugh.gif

Edited by benji4138

Great start :) I wish I could sketch cars half as good as that. Unfortunately I am unable to do so :( I'm able to sketch landscapes and stuff just not people or cars. So I'm very jealous and also very excited to watch your work :D

I can only do cars, can't do people or landscapes... It's all from the lack of attention I used to pay when I was in school, sketching cars with ridiculous amounts of drop/camber throughout my school books on a daily basis... Teachers hated me <_<

Anyway, i want to change a few things with this sketch anyway, then I'll have a crack at it, I'll do a screen record of it too, so you all can see how I work

I can only do cars, can't do people or landscapes... It's all from the lack of attention I used to pay when I was in school, sketching cars with ridiculous amounts of drop/camber throughout my school books on a daily basis... Teachers hated me <_<

Anyway, i want to change a few things with this sketch anyway, then I'll have a crack at it, I'll do a screen record of it too, so you all can see how I work

Looking good mate, i like your skills.

Cheers Ronny...

There's a good reason why I did it so fast... I'm editing my screen recording of it, you will be able to see why when I put the video up

Cool Cool, Ill keep a look out :)