Toyota Design Concepts

Zeinheiger

Designs and Renders  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that's awesome :D Pretty sure anyone would love to take this for a few laps around a track laugh.gif

Too bad we can only guess what's been done to the engine ph34r.gif

Funny you mention that, I had been doing that as a bit of work on the side, I worked doing designs for a company based in Sweden for a few months, but the money was crap and the guy who gave me the instructions on what his clients needed had poor English, they were called Potential race direct or something like that who built/designed racecars for clients who were sponsored, too bad I can't share those pics because I legally gave those ownership rights to their customers and the company, I did well over 50 designs though...

But if anyone wants me to do them one, feel free to PM me and we can work out a deal... I've never been too sure on how valuable my skills are in regards to how much I should charge, but with a TOCAU discount... 20 dollars?

But if anyone wants me to do them one, feel free to PM me and we can work out a deal... I've never been too sure on how valuable my skills are in regards to how much I should charge, but with a TOCAU discount... 20 dollars?

Your going to Charge TOCAU members :o

You might need to create a Paypal account, theres going to be a few of us :P

Your going to Charge TOCAU members :o

You might need to create a Paypal account, theres going to be a few of us :P

Should check his website out. It's a very generous discount :) Shotgun first, although I'm thinking I'll need to shovel out more than $20 as I'd be looking at a couple of diff pics to try and figure out what would look best/ which direction to take :D

Daryl shotgunned before the rest of you, if I said I'd do it for free you can understand that I'd have about 50 people asking... And I have paypal if anyone wants to do it that way... And whoa I'm already building up a queue

Guys, I think you should at least be paying Dale $50 per rendering for you. Even that amount seems low to me, but realistically, he is taking up his spare time to do these things and he deserves to make some (tax free ;) ) profit from it. I would then suggest to be generous and tip him some more, but I guess it's down to where you stand in terms of appreciating his works.

Edit: I would direct deposit as well because doesn't PayPal charge withdrawal fees?

No worries Daryl can have the first one :) Yeh I couldn't believe seeing the $20 for the charging of such fine work. I was happy with the $50 mentioned on the site, just for one picture :) And I'd get more than one pic ;) Same with my mate whose an accountant. I'll get him to do my tax this year, but I'm still going to pay him at the proper rate. Someone taking their own time to put in a professional finish should be paid accordingly :D

Just to say, I did almost fall off my chair with what daryl is offering me. I'm not gonna talk figures, but it was extremely generous. But in all honesty I'm happy with 20 dollars a pic, up to you guys if you wanna tip extra, I won't complain :P

And btw, all profits from these drawings go straight into my modifications account... Yes I have one. Putting a little away each week to give Alexia some style and credentials

Thanks guys

personally, you're doing yourself a great disfavour by charging only $20...

you're work is worth a lot more and you're selling yourself short man.

i even think $50 is too little for art... yes, i said the "a" word on a car forum... :lol:

if you think about it... how much do people pay for paintings?

anyway... i'm keen to get one done of all my previous cars... :ph34r:

personally, you're doing yourself a great disfavour by charging only $20...

you're work is worth a lot more and you're selling yourself short man.

i even think $50 is too little for art... yes, i said the "a" word on a car forum... :lol:

if you think about it... how much do people pay for paintings?

anyway... i'm keen to get one done of all my previous cars... :ph34r:

PM me and we can work something out, may not be till next week sometime, I'm working on Daryls beast atm

I hope he doesn't mind, but here's a quick preview, it'll be up to him what he wants to do with the final render...

And just keep in mind, this is a very rough sketch in it's early stages, I have yet to finalise the sketch and start rendering, there's a few bits and pieces that don't sit right that i'll need to adjust, but you get the idea of the stance I'll be usingdjkorsketch1.jpg

But if anyone else wants something done, PM me, this is a first in first out basis

I agree - i dont think theres anyone here that doesnt appreciate your work Dale :D

I need to take some pics of my car, ill PM you once ive taken them :)

Im pretty sure there is withdrawal charge on Paypal but im not sure what it is.......

I can't believe you would call that a rough sketch Dale. It's already starting to come together nicely. I certainly lack a lot of artistic ability :lol:

Edit: Daaaamnn. I now want to put some deep dish rims on my TRD and add some negative camber.