Sportivo/7th Gen ES mount inserts

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but have been a member of ozcelica previously to joining this forum. The reason why I am posting this topic into this corolla section is because I am wanting an EOI to see whether any sportivo's are interested in the ES engine mount inserts.

Link to post: http://www.ozcelica.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15605-7th-gen-es-engine-mounts/

However if you are not a member of ozcelica I don't think you can access the post. The post from ozcelica is as follows:

Hey guys, it appears that from Monkey Wrench Racing in the US a single engine mount costs $29 USD. Shipping alone for this one mount is about $60-65 USD.

However updating the cart to about 5 of these is still only $66.38 USD, so who is interested in one of these for their 7th Gen Celicas?

It appears that once we hit 6 of these, postage starts getting more, 6 of these, the postage is about $73.02, not by much but more substantial than 5 and under but evening the price out we would be saving more.

Link to these mounts:

EDIT:

http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=126&products_id=482

Compatible with:

00-05 Celica All Manual Trans

03-08 Corolla All Manual Trans

03-08 Matrix/Vibe All Manual Trans

Thx

E.g. If we have 5 people interested, the ES Engine mounts would be about $42.276 each.

@3 = $49.71 USD

@4 = $44.5275 USD

@5 = $42.276 USD

@6 = $41.20 USD

@7 = $40.30 USD

So roughly a dollar less per extra person lol...

Final price however depends on who and where everyone is ordering from. I am located in Brisbane so maybe the postage destination should be determined by majority of people from a state.

This is an EOI so I will update this according to those interested and from which state:

1. AL008 QLD

Now according to the monkey wrench racing site, these mounts are suitable for the Matrix which I do believe is the US version of the Sportivo? Correct me if I am wrong. I don't know how we would organise such a group buy but it might be easier if there are more people in this forum that want these inserts to organise it and I will chip in for my part.

Thanks.

Edited by AL008

this is posted in the wrong section, mate. secondly, you will need mod approval for a group buy

good luck :rolleyes:

Well hence why it is an "EOI" and not an official group buy. It's not like I'm a random coming to this forum saying gimme all ur money, scammin ppl to get a lousy 40 dollars off each person.

I did say:

"Now according to the monkey wrench racing site, these mounts are suitable for the Matrix which I do believe is the US version of the Sportivo? Correct me if I am wrong. I don't know how we would organise such a group buy but it might be easier if there are more people in this forum that want these inserts to organise it and I will chip in for my part."

Which means I am issuing my trust to the members of this forum to organise such a thing that I would pay my part in this...

This is simply, if there are enough people that want this item, maybe someone could organise here and I would happily pay.

There is another member on ozcelica that has an interest in this item as well. If i do not get sufficient interest here I will wait for 5 people to take part in this and organise it from ozcelica.

Thanks.

this is posted in the wrong section, mate. secondly, you will need mod approval for a group buy

good luck :rolleyes:

Well hence why it is an "EOI" and not an official group buy. It's not like I'm a random coming to this forum saying gimme all ur money, scammin ppl to get a lousy 40 dollars off each person.

I did say:

"Now according to the monkey wrench racing site, these mounts are suitable for the Matrix which I do believe is the US version of the Sportivo? Correct me if I am wrong. I don't know how we would organise such a group buy but it might be easier if there are more people in this forum that want these inserts to organise it and I will chip in for my part."

Which means I am issuing my trust to the members of this forum to organise such a thing that I would pay my part in this...

This is simply, if there are enough people that want this item, maybe someone could organise here and I would happily pay.

There is another member on ozcelica that has an interest in this item as well. If i do not get sufficient interest here I will wait for 5 people to take part in this and organise it from ozcelica.

Thanks.

Okay i understood your first post, and understand you want the item, but an all honest question not being rude, Are you doing all this and waiting for all these people to get a part that i can understand you really want? To save a couple of dollars?

Okay i understood your first post, and understand you want the item, but an all honest question not being rude, Are you doing all this and waiting for all these people to get a part that i can understand you really want? To save a couple of dollars?

Well part of the reason is, but the other part is to see if anyone else wanted to be part of this and benefiting others if they really wanted one. If the reason of a group buy was not to save money then no one would participate in a group buy to begin with.

Well part of the reason is, but the other part is to see if anyone else wanted to be part of this and benefiting others if they really wanted one. If the reason of a group buy was not to save money then no one would participate in a group buy to begin with.

Yeah i know the whole reason of the group buy, but you seem alot more keen then people from OZcelica and this forum, If i were you i'd pay a extra 20 bux, but saves the hastle of waiting and the hastle of starting the group buy.

But anyway goodluck with getting it.

I picked mine up for around 50 shipped over a year ago when the dollar was bad on ebay. There is an official seller of ES on there.