Hello Toyota Owners :)

ALEXH-

Hello :)

First post here. Name is Alex. I just purchased my first Toyota which is the Aurion ZR6. Purchased it from Sydney, going to pick it up either Monday or Tuesday.

You guys think I got a decent deal here? It's a 2006 model, Oct 2006 make, Mustard/Gold colour, first registered in June 2007, 42,400km for $22,000.00

This is my 2nd car. First car I bought a Holden Commodore VX back in Oct 2004 and just sold it last week. Was sad to see it go.

I was contemplating whether to get a Honda Accord Euro (mum has one) or Aurion but since I'm a tall guy (194cm) I chose the Aurion. After further investigation of the Aurion, it was pretty clear that it's the best car available for the money.

No other car had the looks and the features of the ZR6 for around 20 - 24k and the mileage is just sensational.

Anyway, I'm glad to join this forum, I been on justcommodores for way too long :P

Will post pictures when I pick up the car from Sydney next week. Looking forward to a road trip from Sydney to Gold Coast :)

See you guys around

Hi everyone. Picked up my silver ash Aurion Touring SE on Thursday last. March 2011 build on compliance plate. Michelin Energy tyres. The only extras I got were Crystal Glaze paint protection and mats. I think this might be the last Aurion before a significant model change either later this year or next year. Dealer was a bit cautious talking about it but seemed to know something that he could not reveal. Very happy with level of gear in this car for about $34K drive away.

Welcome to the club mate :D A great name you've got there (Alex)....I may be biased though whistling.gif

Wow, that'd be an awesome trip in the Aurion, and you've certainly got yourself a solid car. I'm not as tall as yourself but tend to sit high in cars. (I'm usually a soft roll cage for the car as my head is usually wedged in) but I found the Aurion's headroom is quite brilliant, and it's not like it's an overly tall car. Sure it rolls around but you have to be doing a fair old speed for it start to roll.

You'll find this to be a rather friendly forum that's full of knowledge :)

And congrats on the car botak44....might I say an amazing model :P....I may be a little biased again though....

Thanks guys :) I booked my flights for Monday 9am. U should be back at coast by 10pm (if I leave around midday from Sydney).

Should have some pics by Tuesday :D

Oh and I already ordered my 6000k HIDs :)