About to buy a Sportivo

Well if your a younger person, Im guesing 90% would chose the sportivo i personally would never buy a normal corolla, i just prefer the sportivo, Luxury interior with a bit of balls.Once the lift kicks in that will make you want to sell your levin also,. And its not to ugly :P And manual, auto is good :P but gets boring. But maybe you should test drive one before you sell your levin, consider the diffrence and maybe if you like the one you test you can sell your levin and buy that one :)

Put it this way

Regret, only if you get a bad one, let me tell you, when I had my sportivo, my mate with his ascent regretted every day the missing 41kw, missing the interior, the suspension, the wheels, missing 8200rpm, 6 speed box, i coudl go on and on and on

I have a 09 WRX now, and i miss 8200rpm and the sound of it with a CAI...whether you get a sportivo or a honda, at least once in your life , you gotta live about 8000rpm, is fantastic

whitestivo

I have not driven Levin, but Sportivo has 2zz engine which is better plus it looks and feels better. The wheels, kit etc may be replaceable but leather interior is nice and LIFT is fun.

I think (depending on your location) you could get a lowish KM sportivo for $13000 easy. I paid $10000 for mine with 128k about a month ago.

Thanks for the quick replies. Yeah I think I will get one now :)

Going to have a look at these

Sportivo 1

Sportivo 2

Sportivo 3

I was hoping to spend around $13k, 14k max. Is this reasonable? And are there any performance difference between the 2004 pre-facelift ones and the 2005 models? Thanks guys

Trust me sell ur levin and get a sportivo.. i use to own a corolla assent before i SMASHED it!!.. >.< rip at national park..

once i hope into my sportivo with a C.A.I u will be in love with SOUND and POWER!

I have owned both cars, an 03 Levin and I currently own the 05 sportivo.

The 03 levin is great, doesn't have the kick of the sportivo obviously but is still a great car.

If you do go ahead with buying one the first couple of days are really weird as you kinda regret getting rid of your old car but hit lift a few times and get used to the car because they are slighty different, trust me, you wont regret it.