Lord Teds Aurion

Lord Ted

Nice car man. Colour is different, I like it.

I only had my car for 2 1/2 weeks too :D so far all I did is HID conversion. Massive difference in night driving.

Maybe sound system? Wheels? Suspension? I bought the bright white LED parker lights too, waiting for someone to install them for me as Toyota makes it so damn difficult to access the bulbs. My next purchase will be gps/dvd to replace current 6cd stacker.

Hope that gives you some ideas.

I cant remember that many red sportivos in the forum.. Good colour and Nice buy. =)

Wheels and cosmetics comes to mind. Dpends on your taste and budget really..

Nice colour and car of course.

Where do I start

-hids and led parkers

-wheels

-coilovers (i have a set for sale)

-exhaust

So pretty much what everyone else said

You guys all saying red? To me it actually looks like inferno. My favourite colour on an Aurion. Especially on a sportivo!! B)

Yep my first thought was Inferno in colour too - if that's the case I don't recall seeing another Inferno coloured Aurion on here. It's a nice colour but imo looked better on the Camry than it did on the Aurion, but of course I am biased :lol: Still looks great though and uncommon too which is always good :D Another one of those colours like Cyber Green and Aurora Gold that were only out in their early years of production, which is a shame because Toyota don't have such a big colour range anymore for Aurion's and Camry's, especially for bright colours.

+1 to all the mods everyone has listed already, wheels are always the biggest instant face lift and there are plenty of choices out there. Best of luck whatever you decide to do! And please keep the pictures coming :D

You guys all saying red? To me it actually looks like inferno. My favourite colour on an Aurion. Especially on a sportivo!! B)

Yeah its the inferno. Thanks for the suggestions, any good manufacturers of aftermarket stuff ? (price is not a concern)

For a cheap but good looking mod I'd change the interior lighting. Even going to a white led looks better than stock imo and provides good lighting.

I'm thinking wheels will make the car and be able to show off it's personality the best. Which leads to a slippery slope of mods, after getting wheels it always looks to high so it would need lowering which starts to add up. Nice looking car btw. I've always been a fan of the "ferrari" red though but I still don't mind the colour