Kluger 245 55 19 Bridgestone D400 for sale

I have as new kluger tyres for sale, 5 in total, 4 with delivery kms basically and 1 brand new with stubbles.

Will seperate in 2 2 and 1 if you dont want the whole lot. These are normally $500 each. Will consider all reasonable offers.

I have listed 2 on ebay as a pair but will consider offers. Im in Carrum downs vic.

Also Rubber cargo mat for kluger 2007 onwards, may suit new facelift(please confirm yourself) best offer, i think they are $100+ normally. No rips.

I have traded the kluger in and no longer require these items.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, these are still available, prefer someone local in melbourne and can arrange dropoff for small fee if required. Can fit into kluger boot, bring a couple of blankets though.

$1000 for 4, $750 for 3(if you intend to use your spare.

Bargain, as they are alot more normally. Got to free up space and get my money back.

yeah thats true better value here i must agree but they are a very rare size to come by i know of only brigy and toyo brands make it here in aus, or thats all i can get a hold of anyway through my tyre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Will consider $400 for both, you can use the brand new one with your spare and use the slightly used one as the new spare..It is taking up too much space in the garage now and need to offload this pick up youself a bargain, if you nearly due to new rubber, last ones.

Sent a PM but was wondering what the difference was between the Dueler H/L 400 and the D400.

• 2 weeks later...

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 0

Typical Price for a Replacement Key - 2000 Toyota Torago

2. 16

FUEL WARNING MESSAGE

3. 1

2002 Hilux Engine Replacement

4. 0

Transmission clunk

5. 16

FUEL WARNING MESSAGE

6. 0