{closed}

KIRIUS

Im fed up of the clutch in it at the moment, its a what 23 something, so ive downgraded to a 19 something off a corona that i was told is compatible however both bolt holes are on one side instead of one each side, is this do-able, will it be possible to make a bracket that could support this or does anyone have any tips with the stock one. it seems too long, riding out the gears a little and i get a bit of clutch slip in first, driving me bonkers. >:s

Edited by KIRIUS

Im fed up of the clutch in it at the moment, its a what 23 something, so ive downgraded to a 19 something off a corona that i was told is compatible however both bolt holes are on one side instead of one each side, is this do-able, will it be possible to make a bracket that could support this or does anyone have any tips with the stock one. it seems too long, riding out the gears a little and i get a bit of clutch slip in first, driving me bonkers. >:s

Why not use an exedy HD clutch designed for a ST184... I happen to have one thats not had any use if you are interested.

Definately, what do you want for it? :rolleyes:

Well it cost me $350, but since i installed it already (the motor never ran though, so its never actually done anything) how does $250 sound for the clutch + throwout bearing.

Definately, what do you want for it? :rolleyes:

Well it cost me $350, but since i installed it already (the motor never ran though, so its never actually done anything) how does $250 sound for the clutch + throwout bearing.

Sounds good to me. :)

i'll have to get ahold of you when i get back to bris sometime in the next week to organise pick up.

Thanks heaps. ^_^