Anyone driving from Sydney?

Hey guys,

I need a really big favour pulled and wondering if anyone can help me out, or knows someone who can help me out.

I need an exhaust for my Rolla' picked up from Sydney and brought somewhere near the north of the state. Dosen't have to be to my door, just if I can cut a few hours off driving, I'd be stoked!

Was just wondering if anyone was travelling up for a holiday, or for work or for some other reason and could help me out, with $$ for doing it of course.

Reason being is I don't really want to organise a courier at this point, and thought I'd ask around here first and see if anyone was already going to be doing the route

Possibly people attending the annual meet? I know its a month away, but I'm not in any rush.

So if anyone can help me out, or know someone who knows someone, just let me know, I'd appreciate it

Cheers

Callum

Edited by RollaRollin

I would love to come to the annual meet,

But my car is so ... stock haha

@LFT-OFF

Anywhere in Northern NSW mate, I'm currently in Evans Head (30k South of Ballina)

Just looking for someone who is coming up so I can at least knock a few hours from driving or if I can meet them somewhere along the Pacific Highway

Just don't want to have to drive 9 hours, if someone is say coming to Coffs Harbour for the weekend and could easily help me out,

Well thats the plan anyway :lol:

Edited by RollaRollin

Some details on exhaust? Dimensions? A complete system ? Where in Sydney? Not sure if I'm coming up Pacific Hwy or New England, much difference to you? Not that familiar with the Nth, mainly go Sth

Some details on exhaust? Dimensions? A complete system ? Where in Sydney? Not sure if I'm coming up Pacific Hwy or New England, much difference to you? Not that familiar with the Nth, mainly go Sth

If I were you mate I'd go the Pacific Highway (depending on time of year with traffic)

New England Highway usually adds about 2 hours when I do it

But there are no bottle necks on the NE HWY such as Buladelah and Macksville which just get clogged in peak traffic on the Pacific

Not sure where your heading? but for me NE HWY is 754km from Sydney and the Pacific is only 600km to home (Ballina)

I'd say if your going in peak time, go NE HWY, if not peak the Pacific is fine. (I did it last week in 8 hours)

Just remember to check traffic updates on the RTA website, they release traffic hold ups within minutes of them happening

I would prefer the Pacific Highway, as its only about 10km from me :yahoo:

But if you want/need to go the NE route, it is only about 3 hours for me, which is a heck of a lot less than 9 anyway

Completely up to you mate, and where your heading etc, not looking to put you out here

Pickup is in Castle Hill.

And I'm pretty sure its a full system, but I think I may only get cat-back,

If it is the full system, it obviously will be disassembled for transport, same as if I just get the cat-back

Edited by RollaRollin

I prefer the Pacific anyway, just the road works on the NSW side could be a pain for a bit.. Castle Hill isn't close to me but I could get it for you, if it's packed and not long then shouldn't be a problem I don't think..

PM me details or pics if you like :)