Toyota meet on thursday night

Hey guy's and girls i am organising a drive to the toyota owners club meet that will be happening in the city....

The first meeting spot will be:

FIRST MEET ADDRESS: BROWNS PLAINS Jack's meet Car park BEHIND BUNNINGS

FIRST MEET TIME : 6:30pm

FIRST MEET DEPART: 7pm

SECOND MEET ADDRESS: LOOP

EST MEET: 8

Till when ever ...

Should be a good night if you know anyone with a toyota let them know and add them to this event !!

See ya there !!

If your on facebook tell me you're coming and add me on

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196619473716100#wall_posts

Don't wanna sound bad or anything, but whatever floats your boat. Our meets aren't really like those you see elsewhere where you have some multi-point gathering... or epic turnout for that matter. Everyone pretty much heads straight to the loop. Not to mention, those that do rock up more frequenly are not really from around there.

Or maybe I just find the though of cruising from Browns Plains to the meet spot about as entertaining as watching the grass grow.

Bad idea, the meet at the loop is a Toyota meet, you have other people invited on Facebook, I guarantee other members will be p*ssed of at you if a bunch of unwated people acting like idiots rock up. Might be an idea to come to a meet before organising this.Just be mindful of who you invite.

Edited by trentmeyer23

Bad idea, the meet at the loop is a Toyota meet, you have other people invited on Facebook, I guarantee other members will be p*ssed of at you if a bunch of unwated people acting like idiots rock up. Might be an idea to come to a meet before organising this.Just be mindful of who you invite.

This.

We are not Boostloosing as well. We prefer quality over quantity... hence why it's only posted on TOCAU.

This.

We are not Boostloosing as well.

Hey guy's im locking it only to friends on facebook soo people i dont know wont show up :) i just wanted to post this for my mates or anyone on this forum that lives in the area can meet me there :D ...

If any of the drivers are remotely like Sam from last week. I'm going to be ******.

Not a good idea to Facebook it.

i deleted it on facebook closing the event im just bringing 3 of my mates :) all three non show off types sensible people :)