tyres

woodygirl

What size are you after? The Falkens a decent budget tyres.

Are you after comfort or performance?

BTW there's no point hiding your gender when you have the first name displayed :P OMG there's a woman on the internet!!! :D

There is a difference in the load rating between a passenger and SUV tyre. Unless I'm mistaken, the Falken ZE912 is not an SUV tyre so you are taking a risk with in the event of an insurance claim.

Have you looked at the Bridgestone Duelers HP Sport?

What size are you after? The Falkens a decent budget tyres.

Are you after comfort or performance?

BTW there's no point hiding your gender when you have the first name displayed :P OMG there's a woman on the internet!!! :D

LOL I hadn't even looked at that thanks. Really after both comfort and performance but wondering if anyone had tried them to get a comparison.

There is a difference in the load rating between a passenger and SUV tyre. Unless I'm mistaken, the Falken ZE912 is not an SUV tyre so you are taking a risk with in the event of an insurance claim.

Have you looked at the Bridgestone Duelers HP Sport?

I saw a set on ebay and they advertised them for klugers so thought maybe someone else may have tried them. What is the price like on the Duelers HP sport?

I have had the Falkens before on other cars (not the Kluger) and would definately NOT recommend them.

The lack of grip was downright dangerous. There are some models (eg. FK-451) that have very good grip but are noisy and wear fast. You will always get a compromise in a cheaper tyre.

In my opinion, for the price you can get the standard Bridgestones for it is not even worth considering rubbish like the Falkens.