Yaris Cig lighter

Gonaget

I have a Yaris --late 2010--YRS--Manual --from day one the Cig lighter has not worked right, it won't stay in and so would not heat. The GPS works fine in the outlet, on taking the lighter back to the dealer they said that the GPS was bending the points and that I would have to get an adapter, I have tried and the adapters are NO different to the plug on the GPS. It is not that I use the Cig lighter but do like to have it able to work, has anyone else had this problem ?

Common problem, any sort of charger or non cig lighter will bend the tabs further out than normal...

You could get a 1 - 2 or 1 - 3 Cig Lighter Extender thingy, have the GPS in one side and the cig lighter in the other side???

Common problem, any sort of charger or non cig lighter will bend the tabs further out than normal...

You could get a 1 - 2 or 1 - 3 Cig Lighter Extender thingy, have the GPS in one side and the cig lighter in the other side???

___

Thanks Rolla,

Yes I have got one of them, will have to use that for the GPS and the Phone charger, however the Cig lighter does not work in it--because it doesn't have any tabs and so won't stay in,if I ever have to use the lighter will have to use it in the original out put.