Melbourne ?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Egenes sounds okay, anyone able to give me th exact adress? i mean number street and all. This is only so i can get a image showing us exatly where to meet.Vic market does get really crowded. So Egenes it is. Lets make it saturday ?

Im glad this thing is happening, i was starting to feel like a net freak just talking to people on the net. Its time for the outdoors

Edited by Nino_Leb

Hey, does Egene know we're coming? or we're just going to park in front of his cafe (or around his rolla) and cause a ruckus?

Oh, BTW did i mention I had an APexi RSM to sell? (shameless plug)

He (or she) that buys it can have it installed there and then!

oh and second that, can I have the address to the cafe?

okay here is whats happening,5.30-6 we all meet near or infront of the cafe. After all have arrived we will have a small cruise to the melbourne uni carpark infront of the law building. From there we can talk,install,check out some mods and of course a nice photoshoot among the scenary and so on.. Only thing that i need and im sure many others need is the adress to this cafe? is there anough parking around there ? and confirm it with egne, if its not okay well just meet in infront of the law building. If you can try buddy up if anyone lives close to you. meet at some place local and go on from there. This will avoid you getting lost and also help stay on time. anyone from the northern suburbs ? or anywherr near to pascoe vale - essendon :P

Edited by Nino_Leb

ok im in but a few questions like which day for a start?

sat or sun?

whats the address of the cafe?

and has anyone heard what the weather is supose to be like near the end of next week?

i only suggested the market if it was at night after the market is closed.

anyway once i get the details i look forward to meet ya all.

ok im in but a few questions like which day for a start?

sat or sun?

whats the address of the cafe?

and has anyone heard what the weather is supose to be like near the end of next week?

undecided wether it will be sunday or sat. it will be confirmed on wednesday coming so we can at least get a clear idea of the forecast.Adress of the cafe iam also unsure.help me out someone.vic market sounds like the ideal place if we meet up at 6, it will be closed, traffic at a min and also large amounts of space.

Ill be in for a sunday night cruise...

cant make saturday as ive got a 21st to go to..

Vic market is deserted at night... you can park around the back near the MAZDA dealership... plenty of room

So if its on Sunday count me in :)

Just hope my INJEN CAI gets here by then..

And i vote we dont tell Egene we are coming :P we should all rock up one by one and park along the street... Freak him out :)

Okay we have a new location which is safe from cops, always been used by car clubs and also offers great views.It is central to everyone so it is fair and also has great space and along the river side. This location is thumbs up thanks to help from marcus. Here is the exact adress of our meet and also a map for those who also like to have a small peep of out secret location :blink: . LOL

Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd

90 Maribyrnong St Footscray 3011 - this is where we meet, a book shop publication place.have trouble finding how to get there? www.whereis.com.au just tyep in where you want to go and where your going from and it gives u step by step on the quickest way to get there.

Time- 5.30pm-6.00pm - all who are attending must try to come within this time frame

as for saturday or sunday it is still undecided due to weather forecast not released yet so that will be confirmeed on wednesday coming.This sunday will be 22 degrees.so thats a guranteed great weather for us.---->>Are people able to attend this sunday ?<----------important

HEre is the photo of the map and an image of the location itself being used by other groups

also here is the list of all who are interested to come along

motoman

marcus

myself

eddy_torrezz

Teknoman

negatron

lucio_libre

11SXi

BigBum

trd_141

Gascan

BanGn

negatron

danz

People just please confirm if this sunday is fine with you, thanks

post-712-1124883632_thumb.jpg

post-712-1124883678_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nino_Leb

sunday is gonna be difficult.... have the local footy grand final and my cousins team is in the final... i have to go... ill check out what time it is and whether i am being made to go to anything else after the game that will consume my afternoon....

uurgh nino do what you like. i didnt think i would be mentioned here :(

where ever you guys meet have fun. just set a date, time and place. everyone is an adult they should be able to make there way there. everyone wants it to go well but when you organise it too much it would get messy. meet anywhere.

date confirmed. sunday SEPT 4th. this is because most people are unable on this sunday and also next sunday i can get a few mazda 3s to come along and also some other toyota models.

so to make it clear n simple

Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd

90 Maribyrnong St Footscray 3011

at 5.30-6 on sunday 4 of sept. cya there all

Edited by Nino_Leb

uurgh nino do what you like. i didnt think i would be mentioned here :(

where ever you guys meet have fun. just set a date, time and place. everyone is an adult they should be able to make there way there. everyone wants it to go well but when you organise it too much it would get messy. meet anywhere.

oh dude dont be like that i was actually gonna mention ya name and see what you were doing but hadnt seen you on here for a fair while now and wasnt sure if you were still coming on the site.

anyway im sure you wouldve come once ya saw the post. you love going to the meets mate.

thank *** for the date change :) i couldnt make it this week. hopefully i remember next week.....

but you do remember its father's day next sunday... suppose it isnt a problem if it is late in the arvo

thank *** for the date change :) i couldnt make it this week. hopefully i remember next week.....

but you do remember its father's day next sunday... suppose it isnt a problem if it is late in the arvo

ye i know,but on wednesday we will confirm this date from sat or sunday after we are able to get weather reports