Melbourne ?

Well, my cafe is always open (except Sun) if anyone wants to drop by and have a coffee/car meet.

It's at Cafe Crema 488 Swanston St Carlton between Queensberry and Victoria St.Thanks to Lucian for the plug and trying to get everyone to meet here.

I'll try and make it for the meet at the Lonely Planet. It's funny to see it mentioned as a "cop-safe" place, cos by mentioning that, you are already making it not so "cop-safe" anymore. Not that we are planning to do anything that's coause for concern anyway. :P :P :P

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nino is this still the plan for which ever day is chosen?

Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd

90 Maribyrnong St Footscray 3011 - this is where we meet, a book shop publication place.

Time- 5.30pm-6.00pm - all who are attending must try to come within this time frame

i'll bring my video camera if you guys don't mind. i want to create a little clip with all of our cars  ;)

Thats the way Brendon .. after u finish filming the rollas u can send it to those guys in america and show dem how much we suck :lol:

okay here is the confirmed dates and infomation

Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd

90 Maribyrnong St Footscray 3011 - this is where we meet

Time- 5.30pm-6.45pm arrive between this time and leave whenever - try and be on time please

date- SUNDAY 4TH SEPT

expected weather 7 - 19°C More sun than clouds

cars invited - anything with the toyota badge. jk

what are we doing ? decide when we are there i guess haha. Dont all look at me as the brains of this idea i just brought it up. Cya all there who ever may come. Just please after this post mention if you are coming or not only to get a clear indication of numbers and who to expect. Ill most likey be first one there having a smoke haha be early and join me :P

Edited by Nino_Leb