New Microfiber Buffing systems...

While glancing thru detailing sites and suppliers, i have come across these new microfiber buffing pads. They are reasonably aggressive in their actions but seem to show wonderful and highly effective results.

The pads i first found and herd raving reviews for were these Surbuf microfiber pads

485_1_lw_1943.jpg

Used with Megs 105 compound, the results on dark cars were awesome across the board..

Product Information

Perfect match for Porter Cable/ Megs DA users with Meguiar's M105

Read a professionals recommendations on how-to use Surbuf pads properly

Each pack comes with 2 pads!

Product Codes: 00065R, 00055R, 00004R

Now Meguiars offers a new "Microfiber Correction System"

519_1_lw_2893.jpg

Product Information

Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction Compound and DA Microfiber Finishing Wax combined will remove swirls and protect

Meguiar's DA Microfiber Cutting Disc and DA Microfiber Finishing Disc provides exceptional polishing power and finishes down perfect

Remove all of the swirls and oxidation and a coating of protection in just two steps

Bonus Free Meguiar's Black Detailing Apron

Everything you need in one convenient kit!

Product Code: DMCKIT6

As i just stocked up on Megs foam pads (Red, Black and Yellow) I probably will hold off on buying these... plus i dont have the need for aggressive swirl removal yet... although the LS could do with a medium cut..

Quick "VS" of these two systems...

Megs MFCS vs Surbuf

im in just for the meguiars apron :P

but seriously.. a DA specific cutting compound and finishing wax? what have all the other swirl removers and cleaners that have "DA machine usable" been?

would be interesting to see how the compound and wax sit up against their existing line..

but seriously.. a DA specific cutting compound and finishing wax? what have all the other swirl removers and cleaners that have "DA machine usable" been?

I think they mean more so for microfiber pads rather than DA machines... but your right

• 4 weeks later...