Most reliable 4 door under 10k?

Let me ask the question, i know this may start a fight or two about which model is best, but may help us at least know which are the top runners.

With reliability the main focus, what toyota models under 10k are the most reliable in your opinion?

Some people tell me that ALL camry's get oil and suspension problems and should not be considered, am i just talking to the wrong people?

my car... Corolla...

/close thread :)

At the end of the day a car can be reliable to the point of

- following scheduled / routine maintenance and inspection (inclusive of the appropriate/recommended and quality of fluids, parts, etc)

- how you drive and look after the car (i.e. regularly wash, wax, polish, vacuum, interior treatment, car seat covers, floor mats, etc).

Basically put... look after / baby the car then it could be reliable for a life time... but who doesn't get bored and want to upgrade eventually...

So far I believe Corollas have outlasted many vehicles in this aspect.

Camry's and Corolla's have been around much longer than the other Toyota(besides the LandCruiser), and has being amongst the most popular choices for reliability and their features perhaps. I know a person who owned an old corolla who commented how it was so reliable that he made 180000km until is was a write off in an accident.No problems at all, he said. He knows a driving school teacher with the same model which clocked 800000km before letting it go. My aunt has a Camry, complains of oil leaks, but nothing else otherwise.

Lawz is right the Corolla has to probably pip the Camry for reliability, been around much longer than the Camry.

The oil leak is generally the rocker cover gasket, which on a 4 cylinder is about a $30 gasket and about hours labour.